+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts and prayers to FL High School

Many thoughts and prayers going out to the victims and their families in the Florida High School shootings.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Many thoughts and prayers going out to the victims and their families in the Florida High School shootings.
    I just saw this on the news. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims.

It's such a shame that something like this could happen.

(Created by Tauriiel )

PS3 NA
    Clan: Hallowed Warfare - Founder
    Sylari - 1,106
    Evelyn Sharpe - 6,000 EGO
    Reven Sharpe - 481 EGO
    Ember Alvarez - 513

| Inventory | Death's Dealer |

”I don’t want your condolences you (censored) my friends and teachers were shot. Multiple of my fellow classmates are dead. Do something instead of sending prayers. Prayers won’t fix this. But Gun control will prevent it from happening again.”

Just gonna leave this tweet from one of the students here...

I'm so sick and tired of these happening. There's been 18 school shootings in 45 days so far this year. Sadly, I don't think there's really anything that can be done to stop them.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    I'm so sick and tired of these happening. There's been 18 school shootings in 45 days so far this year. Sadly, I don't think there's really anything that can be done to stop them.
    I don’t know about that...

If someone wants to commit a heinous act such as this they will find the necessary means to commit it. Nothing will stop them.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

sorry to hear that this happen. gun control is never gonna work. because criminals dont follow the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    sorry to hear that this happen. control is never gonna work. because criminals dont follow the laws.
    People keep saying that but I’ve lived in several countries in europe and have never seen a gun, heard a gunshot or seen anything about a local shooting on the news... Not trying to turn this into a political debate but you guys are obviously doing something wrong and that mentality doesn’t help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethel View Post
    I’ve lived in several countries in europe and have never seen a gun, heard a gunshot or seen anything about a local shooting on the news.
    America has a gun culture. Our right to bear arms is written in the Constitution.

i have also been to Europe , Asia, and the middle east . their weapon of choice are bombs. things like this happen anywhere , everywhere, and at any given time. it really sad . but until all us humans learn to get along . it will just be more of the same.