+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i have also been to Europe , Asia, and the middle east . their weapon of choice are bombs. things like this happen anywhere , everywhere, and at any given time. it really sad . but until all us humans learn to get along . it will just be more of the same.
    There have been 11 terrorist attacks across entire Europe in the past 13 years. (Total deaths : 430)

1800 people have died in shootings in the US in the past 75 days.

What were you saying?

this is all the reported ones for 2017
    http://storymaps.esri.com/stories/te...cks/?year=2017

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    this all the reported ones for 2017
    http://storymaps.esri.com/stories/te...cks/?year=2017
    The link just takes you to a blank grey screen with the text ”terrorist attacks”.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethel View Post
    The link just takes you to a blank grey screen with the text ”terrorist attacks”.
    let the map load up.

There have been 11 terrorist attacks across entire Europe in the past 13 years. (Total deaths : 430)

1800 people have died in shootings in the US in the past 75 days.

What were you saying?

You need to go check your facts and comparing terrorist attacks to shootings is wrong.
    Compare terrorist attack very terrorist attack or shooting via shooting.

This is truly a sad event and things like it can be traced back to the early 70s.
    The problem clearly lies with the individuals carrying them out and law enforcement not taking action when they are warned about them.

so many guided bombs and so much miss guided men/women/children.

Not my quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    You need to go check your facts and comparing terrorist attacks to shootings is wrong.
    Compare terrorist attack very terrorist attack or shooting via shooting.

This is truly a sad event and things like it can be traced back to the early 70s.
    The problem clearly lies with the individuals carrying them out and law enforcement not taking action when they are warned about them.
    The only reason I compared terrorist attacks to shootings was because DEATHBRINGER pretty much said “yeah Europe doesn’t have shootings because they just use bombs”.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleLionz View Post
    so many guided bombs and so much miss guided men/women/children.

Not my quote.
    that is true

The only reason I compared terrorist attacks to shootings was because DEATHBRINGER pretty much said “yeah Europe doesn’t have shootings because they just use bombs”.
    Terrorist acts are political/religious and fall under the forum rules so I wouldn go there really no matter who says so.
    Admittedly I fell for it to.

5. Do not post any topics relating to religion or politics.
    There are many communities on the Internet devoted to discussing such topics -- ours is not one of them. Please refrain from discussing real-world politics or religion here in the Defiance community.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Terrorist acts are political/religious and fall under the forum rules so I wouldn go there really no matter who says so.
    Admittedly I fell for it to.

5. Do not post any topics relating to religion or politics.
    There are many communities on the Internet devoted to discussing such topics -- ours is not one of them. Please refrain from discussing real-world politics or religion here in the Defiance community.
    But u need to agree that what deathbringer said doesnt make sense at all or is even true... Forum rules apart!

Btw,any news about this matter?Was just a dumb gun freak kid?