+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so no questions thread.
    Yeah DB, that's what they said, a no "questions thread" until after all the news from the livestream.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

This seems like a broadcast about what is coming in the future not far from now.

Either we get a totally new expansion, or we get the news about the new consoles supported. Maybe even both?

Quote Originally Posted by Daethel View Post
    So this is what we’ve come to? A livestream every 5 months? Didn’t you guys say in october that you’d stream again before the end of the year? And then january? And then early february? Now march? Why not just postpone it until august?
    Same thing I was wondering.

Hardly surprised to see yet another Defiance let down. Meh, guess it's back to the Dead by Daylight seasonal item grind on PS4 until then.

WTS

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Mind telling us what the "BIG updates" are that you mentioned a couple of times?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

So a few questions., and musings. I have noticed that you haven't updated the loading screen "Patch Notes" since October 3. Hmmmmm Also the Solstice and following events, were not events like they were. Where are the updates for one and as for the events, where was the Reindeer roundup and the pursuits as well as the "presents"? Is this what is to come? You are supposed to support us. You said you were going to, so come on. Fill us in. Are we destined for the recycle bin in lieu of another game or are you going to continue to take care of the gamers that have supported this game since the beginning?
    The Screaming Beagles
    Retired, Wounded, Still Playing!

The stream is this Friday and I'm all set and ready for the "BIG" disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

It's a sad thing really. I don't know what's worse what's become of this game or what has happened to us as the players and how low we have to drop our expectations in order to keep from disappointment. We've come to accept critting,disconnects every 5 mins,not even being capable of logging into a game we pay a monthly fee to support,getting lied to about compensation, ignored then put off for months with empty promises of "BIG CHANGES", robbed for items we spent real money to obtain only to see them dropping for in game currency which equates to free. Where do we draw the line here. When is enough really enough. At what point do you as a developer start to feel that you are cutting your own throat. Is whom ever is at the wheel not seeing that most of your great spenders quit or just quit buying since these abrupt slaps in the face have occurred. Why would you pay someone to beat you up every day? I wouldn't be surprised if the livestream ends up being the last and you wishing us all farewell.........if it happens at all and isn't put off till August.....

OK I'm done with my rant and "feels"

Quote Originally Posted by Reardon View Post
    Where was the Reindeer roundup and the pursuits as well as the "presents"? Is this what is to come?
    We had raindeer, gifts, and pursuits... How could you forget christmas in july 2017 event ... -_-