+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so no questions thread.
    when are yall gonna look into the lag in pvp? some maps are unplayable.
    when are fixes rolling out?
    Not trying to be offensive, but the lag you speak of is mostly console related, I had alot of the same issues on xbox 360 and on PC most(not all) of the issues I experienced were the simple fact that ps3 and xbox 360 weren't made with a game like that in mind. I actually quit playing until I could build another gaming PC once it was made clear that it wasn't coming to ps4/Xbone.

With the ps3 having Main Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM and Embedded VRAM: 256MB GDDR3 VRAM. Then the 360 having 512MB GDDR3 RAM that just simply isn't enough RAM for a game like Defiance to run properly. Most of what you are experiencing isn't server lag it is the game getting choked by the inadequate RAM causing screen freezes, which look identical to server lag.

Another thing I know for sure with all online games that I own for PS4 and PC is PSN actually causes alot of lag due to Sony being more worried about focusing on PS Now and PS Vue servers. Xbox live isn't as good as it used to be last gen either, I play on a work buddies 2nd Xbox One when I'm at his place, but it is still better than PSN.

Happy Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by torch327 View Post
    Not trying to be offensive, but the lag you speak of is mostly console related, I had alot of the same issues on xbox 360 and on PC most(not all) of the issues I experienced were the simple fact that ps3 and xbox 360 weren't made with a game like that in mind. I actually quit playing until I could build another gaming PC once it was made clear that it wasn't coming to ps4/Xbone.

With the ps3 having Main Memory: 256MB XDR Main RAM and Embedded VRAM: 256MB GDDR3 VRAM. Then the 360 having 512MB GDDR3 RAM that just simply isn't enough RAM for a game like Defiance to run properly. Most of what you are experiencing isn't server lag it is the game getting choked by the inadequate RAM causing screen freezes, which look identical to server lag.

Another thing I know for sure with all online games that I own for PS4 and PC is PSN actually causes alot of lag due to Sony being more worried about focusing on PS Now and PS Vue servers. Xbox live isn't as good as it used to be last gen either, I play on a work buddies 2nd Xbox One when I'm at his place, but it is still better than PSN.

Happy Gaming
    This. When I started playing PC defiance on a low end system, I had none of the issues I had on PS3.
    PS3/PC NA

The crew didn't seem very enthusiastic, hopefully just tired from putting in so much work on 2050...

Quote Originally Posted by torch327 View Post

Happy Gaming
    i went from doing 8 pvp matches back to back to barely able to to make thru one match now. and nothing has changed on my end.

What sucks is some people (like me) work during these hours and Don't get the chance for the give aways. I have to watch it later on youtube. Grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Ark Hunters,

The Defiance livestream is returning on March 2nd at 10:30am PST (6:30pm GMT). Join us on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel in two weeks and stay on the lookout for news on forums, Twitter, and Facebook.

Please hold onto your questions until after all the news during the stream, and we look forward to seeing you there!

-The Defiance Team
    So then no live stream today?
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

From the Defiance 2050 Twitter feed:

"Get ready, Ark Hunters! Join us tomorrow, 3/16 at 10:30AM PDT for our weekly #Defiance2050 livestream! This week we'll be showing off the new Assault Class and have beta giveaways. Don't be late!"
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Just give us the beta already

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Just give us the beta already
    100% agreed, but I've always had the suspicion that Trion would milk the 2050 beta hype for all it's worth.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    100% agreed, but I've always had the suspicion that Trion would milk the 2050 beta hype for all it's worth.
    Yeah.
    I stoped playing Defiance because when the PS4 showed up the game should have migrated. I was tired of the constant crashs of my PS3. Tried to play on PC but i don´t have a machine good enough to play games and, also, PC is not my thing.
    When the game went free to play, back then, and the reign of MTX began i stoped playing. I´m not a wale to be milked.
    If this game had made the transitions years ago i would probably still be playing it on a daily basis.

Now the game will launch as FTP and i´m ok with it. Ijust want to have some fun, and this game is fun.
    But if they want my support financially, the only way to get that is if they add new playable content, story. missions, etc. I don´t care about cosmetics and on the first sight of pay to win micros i´ll make my leave again.

They don´t need to hype it to me at least, i just want to have some fun shooting stuff, and this game does it well.