+ Reply to Thread

Sugest to Balance the PVP

I know there is already a publication on this subject, but i suggest again a alteration on PVP, especially on MBs.

Mb´s are above most brs and other weapons (i got a CN berseker br for a exemple, but not everyone has a good br to got a balanced duel on pvp), either by the above dmg, the nano chance, the low recoil, etc..

Some suggest:

1. A reduction on "only" 20% of dmg on Mb´s
    2. Increase 25% the fallof of Smgs
    3. Increase 15% dmg on plasma blasters
    4. Increase 20% dmg on plasma rifles

Its only suggest to all discuss, please no rage comenct here

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego Praiser View Post
    I know there is already a publication on this subject, but i suggest again a alteration on PVP, especially on MBs.

Mb´s are above most brs and other weapons (i got a CN berseker br for a exemple, but not everyone has a good br to got a balanced duel on pvp), either by the above dmg, the nano chance, the low recoil, etc..

Some suggest:

1. A reduction on "only" 20% of dmg on Mb´s
    2. Increase 25% the fallof of Smgs
    3. Increase 15% dmg on plasma blasters
    4. Increase 20% dmg on plasma rifles

Its only suggest to all discuss, please no rage comenct here
    i´m on opposite side;

1 _ reduce the damage of head shots on snipers 110% (that reduces sniper cloakcamping lol).
    2 _ increases the damage of syphon on pvp around of 5% would be cool.
    3 _ path the map borders.
    4 _ increase the damage on bmg 20% and increase the reload time to 50% (not reduction ).
    5 _ balance on weapons with fallout barrel.
    6 _ repair the bug on all pvp vehicles that allow ppj to ride the car without go inside "LOL".

Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

Here's the thing: Mass Blasters need much more than a 20% damage nerf. In fact, every weapon with innate multishot with the exception of the Disruptor, so the Blast Rifles, the Mass Blasters and the Blast Bolters, needs a massive nerf.
    You see, these weapons require no precision whatsoever, encourage "rushing" tactics due to their huge DPS mixed with the lack of any sort of precision and have no downsides other than range, and due to their huge DPS the range isn't really much of a downside until you cross into sniper rifle range.
    Due to the above factors, these 3 weapons are the only things that are seen in the killfeed.
    Since Trion can't nerf individual weapons for PvP only and since most of these weapons' shortcomings are easily fixed through rolls, unless Trion removes rolls and masteries from PvP these weapons will never be balanced.

Spoiler:

In the last few PvP updates. (Almost a year ago now), the direction was to buff other weapons instead of nerfing. I do hope we get some pts PvP balance testing this year, as I can think of a couple dozen weapon types that would do well with a buff.

Yep. Trion has no idea how to do a PvP game. Just look at Defiance. They’ve been nerfing stuff for years and PvP isn’t getting any better.