+ Reply to Thread

Free5200 PG w/ Patron Pass...

I think you should get a free 5200 PG with each month of Patron Pass you purchase. I would roll out the discount in extra patron months with this idea unless Trion chooses to be so generous. I think this incentive and format would entice people to become a patron as getting the opportunity at a random mod or weapon of your choosing as we do now have from the IDR Gulanee vendors. I think this would also generate more revenue for Trion to use on maintaining the Defiance platform.

Are you stupid? Trion refuses to upgrade or fix their hamster ridden servers with the money we give them, so what makes you think they are gonna do what you said?
    I bought an AR mod from the idr vendor...it gave me an AR that sucks ***. Think they fixed it? Hell no, robbed me of actual cash but their response was I bought it from the ar vendor, even when I sent them the video as proof.
    Trion is a MASSIVE failure and scams us all

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrange View Post
    Are you stupid? Trion refuses to upgrade or fix their hamster ridden servers with the money we give them, so what makes you think they are gonna do what you said?
    I bought an AR mod from the idr vendor...it gave me an AR that sucks ***. Think they fixed it? Hell no, robbed me of actual cash but their response was I bought it from the ar vendor, even when I sent them the video as proof.
    Trion is a MASSIVE failure and scams us all
    Don’t play their game then. Seriously, it’s not that hard.