+ Reply to Thread

Cn shypoon mass cannon

i have a t6 cn shypoon mass cannon . i dont know how shypoon heal works but normal damage doesnt heal at all and only crit heals very small.. am i missing something or there is a bug? because 44k dmg shold heal very good if you compare with shypoon bombardiers or shypoon purgas..

Quote Originally Posted by Samali1212 View Post
    i have a t6 cn shypoon mass cannon . i dont know how shypoon heal works but normal damage doesnt heal at all and only crit heals very small.. am i missing something or there is a bug? because 44k dmg shold heal very good if you compare with shypoon bombardiers or shypoon purgas..
    Dets appear to be bugged except synergies with health and shield steal. 95 percent of my inventory is syphon and some explosive weapons and all the syphon bmgs do not proc properly.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

I might not be 100% sure but syphon doesn’t allow the life/Shield steal just by doing weapon damage.

The healing works in Tics per second when the nano procs

Meaning you’ll get the health/ shield from the damage the nano ticking
    Not easy. Just simple.

Pretty much what calamity said. You won't get the healing until the nano actually procs, and when it does proc, you will only get healing in certain percentages per second. You can increase the percentage by having Syphon intensifier chips in your cyber rig.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name: Protonyx
    Clan/Position: DRH/Leader
    Link To My Items For Sale(VERY OUTDATED!)
    Link To Defiance PS3/NA Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    Pretty much what calamity said. You won't get the healing until the nano actually procs, and when it does proc, you will only get healing in certain percentages per second. You can increase the percentage by having Syphon intensifier chips in your cyber rig.
    The problem is most explosive and the Bmgs barely proc syphon. Meanwhile, Gangbuster MKII and my Syphon courier from 2013 procs syphon all the time, and in huge chunks. The coding for the procs on certain explosive weapons and the bmgs is dialed way too low. Even with the syphon perks, T6 chips and 46 percent proc chance from JP nano keystone and T6 nano initiators. The coding is bugged.

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Bummer. Grats on the drop though. I know this is not a trade thread, bu if you get tired of the syphon CN mass, I can trade you a t6 electric or t6 radiation CN mass to take it off you hands. Like the others are saying, a mass with lifesteal in the syn works great. I have ST mass cannons in all flavors, and they all work very well in expo.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Bummer. Grats on the drop though. I know this is not a trade thread, bu if you get tired of the syphon CN mass, I can trade you a t6 electric or t6 radiation CN mass to take it off you hands. Like the others are saying, a mass with lifesteal in the syn woroks great. I have ST mass cannons in all flavors, and they all work very well in expo.
    Agreed on the lifesteal for expos

I’m trying to get a MG mc

I think the life steal and hellbug splash would but great
    Not easy. Just simple.