+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

Will energy swords be coming back to, I spent alot of money and time earning the swords ...will there eventually be new swords in the game???

Shouts out to xbox 360 legends NUMBERS LETTER COSTPORT AND MY RIRVALs GIGEM and MASTERPROTECTOR

Quote Originally Posted by Heishiro Mitsurugi View Post
    Please do something special or add to valor system stuff like, season pass, not just newer dlc maybe even more for season, digital deluxe edition purchase, will it do or credit us anything?, cd code which came with new cd versions of game, any other buys via xbox 360 dashboard navigation add ons and same type buys for ps3 and pc??? tyvm
    "page 11"

Welp at least i tried but seems we got nothing... annoying and sad these purchases were never addressed and faq thread here wasnt clear enough...

TRION do something, how hard is it or to be kind and do something for purchases of these kinds... really 2 slots we get? reguardless of account based upgrades being part of buys SAD SAD SAD all that money spent to have nothing to show for, but bit bought loadout slot do transfer what a joke lol

Ps4 german

Hi, wieso kann man es im deutschen Psn store nicht downloaden?

We demand a proper reply and action taken! Give us our loadout slots ! ! !