+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    You can continue to play original Defiance and even earn exclusive rewards through the Valor Program if/when you decide to play Defiance 2050. Defiance 2050 brings some exciting new changes to itemization, classes, and progression in a tailored free to play game. We will be able to transfer account based upgrades and titles into Defiance 2050, where as weapons and outfits would not be permitted. Be sure to check out the Dev Update video for nice previews of what's to come and check our socials/forums for future announcements.
    Somebody may have already asked this but, what about those of us that were awarded the Trion Supporter outfits for our community service? Will you be giving us access to those special outfits in Defiance 2050?
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Question One, too early to say. One objective of the beta is too stress the servers, until that data is in your question can not be answered. Question Two Nothing new will be added until after launch. Question Three See Question Two. Question Four Live streams have said very little about vehicles, so at this stage unknown. Question Five That is what they are shooting for, server stability is the big question. So once again will depend on data collected in Beta.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #143
    FAQ in the original post has been updated with launch info! Thanks, everyone.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Beta for PC and no love for consoles...

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    When will Founder’s Packs be available for consoles or Steam?
    PlayStation 4 packs will be available on July 6 and grant immediate Head Start access before Defiance 2050 launches on July 10.
    Best news I've heard all morning. Let's go!!
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Best news I've heard all morning. Let's go!!
    Yup, now that we have a launch date the wait is more bareable.

heres my question.

since ALL the founders packs given away on live streams were for pc, are you , in all fairness, gonna give out the same number of free packs for the console players

Quote Originally Posted by richardkrainium View Post
    since ALL the founders packs given away on live streams were for pc, are you , in all fairness, gonna give out the same number of free packs for the console players
    Inquiring minds want to know... I wanna know.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25

A question concerning Founders Packs, especially PS4:

Since the Founders Pack literally July 6, and the '3 day early' starts on that day and the real game launches a mere 4 days later, is four days the only window PS4 users have to make this purchase? If the pre-order is not even available until that day, you are restricting PS4 users from getting their money to you to that short window.

How long after July 10 will the Founders Pack remain on the PS4 store? I'm hoping at least a month or two: those people are still early adopters and did not have the chance to buy-in in advance.
    Trion Creator
    YouTube: LucentBeam // Twitch: Lucent_Beam // Twitter: lucentbeam
    Defiance 2050: PSN: LucentBeam / IGN: Lux: ~1300[NA PS4]
    Defiance: GT: Lucent Beam / IGN: Lux Anyar: 6000 [NA 360]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
    A question concerning Founders Packs, especially PS4:

Since the Founders Pack literally July 6, and the '3 day early' starts on that day and the real game launches a mere 4 days later, is four days the only window PS4 users have to make this purchase? If the pre-order is not even available until that day, you are restricting PS4 users from getting their money to you to that short window.

How long after July 10 will the Founders Pack remain on the PS4 store? I'm hoping at least a month or two: those people are still early adopters and did not have the chance to buy-in in advance.
    I am, too, worried about the July 6 date for PS4 owners.

I guess this date is not up to Trion -- Sony gave us the short end of the stick on that, since XBox players will have it earlier --, so it can't be helped. But what if something goes wrong with the PS Store on July 6? If Trion/Sony don't fix it in less than 24h, we'll lose the head start, at least in part... which was a big incentive for me.

BTW, I also second the motion that Founder's Packs should be available forever.
    PS3 NA | PSN: blu-san | Defiance: SanCarioca, DevilSan, CastiSan, San Tarr, Digital San | Clan: Defiance Terminators | EGO: 6000

Trion, please fix and run the Valor transference again
    (Click on the above link to read the thread)