+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

They already said that founders packs will be available after the game launchs.
    For how long is the real question.

New Content

So far the beta has been the exact same storyline with new backend mechanics. Am REALLY hoping if I'm going to level again that we get something new and not just a retread.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Beta for PC and no love for consoles...
    Yeah... especially considering the same server lag issues exist, you'd think that they'd want to test this out and try to iron it all out before the official launch. I thought that an open Beta was going to be there for consoles. I'm gonna guess that they crapped on the survey responses...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSterling View Post
    Yeah... especially considering the same server lag issues exist, you'd think that they'd want to test this out and try to iron it all out before the official launch. I thought that an open Beta was going to be there for consoles. I'm gonna guess that they crapped on the survey responses...
    Damnnn man, i missed your avatar, and yeah it`s kinda of awkward this PC only open beta.

is it safe to assume now if i purchase additional inventory slots or keycode upgrade, those two in particular won't transfer? or will they become part of the valor currency? i'm confused at the wording and why it's not a direct yes or no. i'd like to know so that i can decide if i'm going to purchase bits when the store is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by xSTMELVINx25 View Post
    is it safe to assume now if i purchase additional inventory slots or keycode upgrade, those two in particular won't transfer?
    The inventory slots or keycode upgrades won't transfer. Nothing transfers from OLDefiance to 2050, except for some titles and Character/Loadout Slots.

or will they become part of the valor currency? i'm confused at the wording and why it's not a direct yes or no. i'd like to know so that i can decide if i'm going to purchase bits when the store is fixed.
    Every purchase *with real money* that you make in OLDefiance will be converted into Valor Commendations for 2050. Doesn't matter what will you use those bits for.

Therefore, Bits purchases will be converted.

Be aware that we still don't have the slightest idea on how the conversion rate of purchases x Valor will be evaluated. There's absolutely no guarantee you'll earn back the same "purchase power" (eg, if you buy 100 inventory slots now with Bits, it doens't mean the Valor from this Bits purchase will be enough to buy the same amount of slots in 2050).

Honestly, I'd wait to purchase bits in 2050. Specially with the Ultimate Founder's Pack giving you back $50 worth in Bits.

i appreciate the quick response. i have bits from when i bought the game before it converted to f2p so i'll just get a loadout slot for sure and find something to use the remaining bits on.

Quote Originally Posted by drackiller View Post
    Damnnn man, i missed your avatar, and yeah it`s kinda of awkward this PC only open beta.
    Good seeing you still around, too. Probably catch you in-game in a few weeks.

What time will those who bought founders packs be able to play on Xbox one on the 6th?
    XBOX NA
    Vonna - Knights of Paradise
    Artemis Valkyrie - Why So Serious

If I purchase the Ultimate Founder's Pack through Trion, will it link to my Steam account the same as if I buy a pack directly through Steam? Steam only has the Class and Demolitionist packs available for sale, not the Ultimate.