+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I'm hoping that after a year there are some major updates at the very least.
    This would be...

PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50

Exploiting the potential of the next gen? you should put to work all the vehicles that were forgotten in the map.
    It would be no bad attacks by enemies from vehicles (nothing important just a little fun).

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex leigh View Post
    It's said that character slots and loadout slots from Defiance, will transfer from the original game. What about Inventory slots,outfits,vehicles? I have spent hundreds of $$ on that to lose it. Not planning on spending hundreds more to get it back.
    Inventory slots seem to be less needed, since Mods are not going to be lugged around, and will be used for crafting(from what i gathered). You can buy Inventory slots from Valor store if you feel you need more. I might buy 1 or 2 if they are not to expensive.

If you spent money on the game you will be rewarded Valor to use in the store.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Inventory slots seem to be less needed, since Mods are not going to be lugged around, and will be used for crafting(from what i gathered). You can buy Inventory slots from Valor store if you feel you need more. I might buy 1 or 2 if they are not to expensive.

If you spent money on the game you will be rewarded Valor to use in the store.
    They said something like 100 max inventory. I have 430 on my main character now, hopefully with the valor I receive from the money I spent on those inventory slots I will be able to buy the max inventory at the very least.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    They said something like 100 max inventory. I have 430 on my main character now, hopefully with the valor I receive from the money I spent on those inventory slots I will be able to buy the max inventory at the very least.

I had pumped money into a game and it suddenly shuts down, with no update from devs. They are trying to reach a larger market,so in a way you can look at it like you made sure Defiance lives on and not die on a last gen console.

Would you rather see the game just die and in which case you are not refunded, and you loose all your items, or see the game get new life and be refunded a percentage of your total money spent to use on the new version?

They could have just said no to Valor system, they are trying to reach a happy medium for old and new players without returning players being OP from the start and PVP becomes unbalanced day one. We should encourage their efforts not besmirch.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

loyalty

Is there any news in loyalty and if we get to carry it over to the new 2050? I have about 400 saved up and I don't want to just let it go to waste.

Are you guys going to be accepting Bitcoins or Electroneum for payments in Defiance 2050?

Question. How is the development team handling the over abundance of explosives weapons that often times obscure the vision of those who prefer sniper rifles and crit based pistols?

This FAQ needs to be updated with detailed info about Patron subscriptions for Defiance 2050. How will they be the same/different from Defiance 1 Patron subscriptions?

I already have a Glyph account with my gamertag linked to it. When I try to sign up for the beta it brings me to the link account page which is already linked. Because of this I have no way of knowing if I actually have signed up for the beta or not. Also trying to unlink accounts does not work at all, website must be really bugged or something. So how do I find out if I actually signed up for the beta before it actually launches?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast