+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

A Few Questions about Defiance 2050

From my understanding, the original Defiance uses the engine Gamebryo. Is Defiance 2050 using the same engine? If not, which engine is being used?

Promotional video for original Defiance showed a dynamic weather system. From what I understand, it didn’t make the final release because Xbox 360 and PS3 couldn’t handle it. And The PC version needed to be consistent. With this new generation will the weather system be released?

Will the floating cars and objects from certain random events be fixed in this new version?

I am excited and hopeful to see a continuation of the Defiance storyline. It would be nice to get a little more info about the events after the tv shows cliffhanger. Can we expect to get any more tie in content between Defiance and The Bay Area?

I look forward to answers from a Dev. Input and theories from everyone is of course welcome too!
    Killing is easy when you don't see faces,
    and you don't have to dig graves...

Hello,
    This question may have already been addressed, but I have not found ...
    What about the currencies and acquisitions obtained in the current version of Defiance? Will the scrips, arcos, arch recoveries, silicone fragments, purified gulanite and hunter requisitions be transferred or offset by anything else? Similarly regarding the outfits and vehicles purchased?

Bonjour,
    Cette question a peut-être déjà été abordée, mais je n'ai pas trouvé...
    Qu'en est il des monnaies et des acquisitions obtenues dans l'actuelle version de Defiance ? Est-ce que les scrips, les arcos, les récupérations d'arche, les fragments de silicone, la gulanite purifiée et les réquisitions de chasseur seront transférés ou compensés par autre chose ? De même concernant les tenues et véhicules achetés ?

Inventory slots

It's said that character slots and loadout slots from Defiance, will transfer from the original game. What about Inventory slots,outfits,vehicles? I have spent hundreds of $$ on that to lose it. Not planning on spending hundreds more to get it back.

Defiance 2050 is basically a carbon copy of defiance 2013 where the ego cap was 5k. You’ll just have more customization with your guns while spending massive amounts of arkforge. Let’s fast forward a year and someone tell me I’m wrong.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

I spent a lot of money for a CHANCE to get a particular outfit, that was UNIQUE . Please reconsider.

what aspect of defiance 2050 will be treated during the March 16th stream?

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Defiance 2050 is basically a carbon copy of defiance 2013 where the ego cap was 5k. You’ll just have more customization with your guns while spending massive amounts of arkforge. Let’s fast forward a year and someone tell me I’m wrong.
    This is what I was trying to explain to ppl last night. Tis also my prediction
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

Obviously it's a copy. What game gets remastered that isn't a copy?

I'm hoping that after a year there are some major updates at the very least.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

+1

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I'm hoping that after a year there are some major updates at the very least.
    I'm expecting nerfs, time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``