+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    Hold on are you saying our weapons and outfits won't be transer-able ? !

Will the current version of Defiance get shut down?

And finally, what incentive is there for us to play Defiance 2050? How is it different from this one?
    You can continue to play original Defiance and even earn exclusive rewards through the Valor Program if/when you decide to play Defiance 2050. Defiance 2050 brings some exciting new changes to itemization, classes, and progression in a tailored free to play game. We will be able to transfer account based upgrades and titles into Defiance 2050, where as weapons and outfits would not be permitted. Be sure to check out the Dev Update video for nice previews of what's to come and check our socials/forums for future announcements.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Have you planned to port Defiance 2050 on Nintendo Switch?

It's the same gen of consoles as Xbox one and PS4 and it's an amazing system. Defiance would be great ont it.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Is Beta testing available for console or is it still PC only?

How do we sign up to Beta test on more than 1 platform?
    Great question! We are looking to do Beta testing for different platforms and currently you would need to use different emails to sign up for a different platform.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

I have several accounts, 2 of which have characters with all pursuits completed, how else do I earn this valor?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike666 View Post
    I have several accounts, 2 of which have characters with all pursuits completed, how else do I earn this valor?
    I also have more than one account, but one is on ps3 with 1,700 horus played, and one on pc, and I would like to know what happens with that.
    PS3/PC NA

Will our characters be shared among regional servers? Like playing on EU and NA with the same array of characters and gear. That's what modern games do these day like the division and destiny. It's an old thing to be tied to a region by modern standards

Signing up for beta

Went to the link to sign up for beta; was informed I've already got an account.

Um, yeah.

So ... if I wish to get in on the beta, how do I go about this -- create a new account?

Thanks!
    "A knife is not a little sword. A knife is a sharp fist." Caine, The Caine Chronicles -- Matthew Woodring Stover

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Isende View Post
    Went to the link to sign up for beta; was informed I've already got an account.

Um, yeah.

So ... if I wish to get in on the beta, how do I go about this -- create a new account?

Thanks!
    Hey Isende,

At the bottom of the sign up form there is a link for people who already have an account. Please use this to use your already existing Trion account.

While assuming guns and other things that I've earned in the game won't transfer over, what is the situation with Bitstore purchases, I'd like to keep my outfits if I could lol

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Great question! We are looking to do Beta testing for different platforms and currently you would need to use different emails to sign up for a different platform.
    Im PCNA ...simply put if I dont get into the Beta (assuming its lottery based) Then Im just done. Honestly Ive broken your game in every way imaginable, know every glitch, every skip, every out of bounds.... nearly half of all that I discovered myself or with friends.... as a tribute to this fact I will be uploading every thing that I have kept secret over the years... going to finally share all that I know but kept secret.. every skip every glitch, every oob... some of which even the veterans dont know of or how to do... the next couple weeks gonna be busy for me... ;-)
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

+ Reply to Thread