+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance 2050 FAQ

I signed up for the beta on xbox 1 excited to play it so pls keep me in mind for the beta part pls

First of all, thank you devs. I am a day one buyer of the original ps3 version and find myself all these years later hyped to go at it again. However I do find it a tad concerning that all of us who were there day one aren't getting rewarded with our costumes transferred and instead just our titles. Anyways can we assume shadow war and the rest of the pvp will be back?
    PSN: PRE_-CISION-_

So is this actually a new game or the original Defiance with overhauled systems/gameplay/graphics?

Will there be new seasons continuing the story?
    Will there be new enemies to fight?

I can see how everyone is concerned with the lack of any details until now with a release window not too far away, that this will be the exact same game content wise with new systems/graphics to get more money out of gullible people. Hope I am wrong anyway, really enjoyed Defiance more then most F2P games.

We want our Stuff on defi 2050 or wont switch.!!

Quote Originally Posted by VullFreak View Post
    We want our Stuff on defi 2050 or wont switch.!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post
    Backstory to this game, DF= dead frontier, released in 2008 is now making DF2 and this is how they are doing transfers

Yes this game was heavily P2W and owning WC = Wrath cannon (unlimited ammo minigun) or VG = vengeance guard (armor that absorbs 85% damage) which cost about 1000$ to get,
    This is what Trion should do ^
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

So, will 2050 have properly supported PvP? This game has potential for incredible PvP if properly tweaked and balanced.

pvp will probably be kinda sorta balanced in the short term at least. Granted thats lasts until the first jp rig or OP weapon is unleashed. Possibly even sooner provided how fast someone finds a "good" weapon and proceeds to roll and mastery it right.

Really no way around it unless 2050 pvp is reworked totally from the ground up and is more of a class based system
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

Quote Originally Posted by NullWolf View Post
    pvp will probably be kinda sorta balanced in the short term at least. Granted thats lasts until the first jp rig or OP weapon is unleashed. Possibly even sooner provided how fast someone finds a "good" weapon and proceeds to roll and mastery it right.

Really no way around it unless 2050 pvp is reworked totally from the ground up and is more of a class based system
    There are no Cyber Rigs in 2050 as shown in the dev trailer at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Isende View Post
    Went to the link to sign up for beta; was informed I've already got an account.

Um, yeah.

So ... if I wish to get in on the beta, how do I go about this -- create a new account?

Thanks!
    I did that too, just click on the "forgot password" to get a password reset email.

Maybe reward players who have been here from the start and bought the season pass? I owned this game on 360 and then moved to PC. Trion has a less than stellar reputation amongst gamers, and this could be a great opportunity to restore some faith. If you over-monetise this next iteration with micro transactions and p2w, disregarding all the people who spent their money, then you probably won't recover from it. Here you have a chance to rise above the negative reputation and redeem yourselves as a company. Don't waste it.

+ Reply to Thread