+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Defiance 2050 - Continue the Fight!

Defiance 2050 is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in summer 2018!

We are thrilled to announce the next chapter in the Defiance universe will be coming this summer to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in a massive online sci-fi shooter we’re calling Defiance 2050. Continue the fight through the vast world of Defiance, reimagined for the current generation of gaming hardware. Check out what the Producer, Matt “Destromathe” Pettit, is excited to say in his Producer’s Letter and sign up for our upcoming Defiance 2050 Closed Beta this year!

Defiance 2050 - Continue the Fight!

Defiance 2050 is a futuristic online action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi world filled with advanced alien technology. Team up with friends to engage in massive co-op battles, complete compelling story missions, and discover rare weapons and equipment. As you explore the reimagined Defiance universe, you’ll experience new gameplay systems for character progression, loadout customization, and much more! Want to know more? Take a look at the Defiance 2050 FAQ and check for news on the official forums, Twitter, and Facebook.

Free to Play From the Start

Defiance 2050 is being built as a free to play game, so everyone can explore the massive post-apocalyptic environment with cutting-edge graphics and new in-game systems. To expand your experience, we will also be offering a variety of optional purchasable cosmetics and items that are not tied to power, ensuring that all players are able to enjoy the Defiance 2050 experience on an even playing field.

Transfers Between Defiance and Defiance 2050

Defiance 2050 was built from the ground up to be the most enjoyable Defiance experience possible, with major overhauls to key systems, like progression and itemization, and various innovations being implemented. To do this, we had to ensure that the game wasn’t hindered by the past, a move that ultimately resulted in some elements from the original game, like entire character and item transfers, not being possible. However, some in-game progression, such as character slots and loadout slots from Defiance, will transfer from the original game.

Additionally, in the weeks ahead the Defiance team will be introducing the Valor Program, which will give Defiance players a way to earn exclusive upgrades and special in-game rewards that can be applied to Defiance 2050 when it launches. Stay tuned on our Twitter and Facebook for up-to-date developments, plus visit the forums here to discuss what rewards you would like to see in the Defiance Valor Program.

Play Original Defiance and Earn Valor for Defiance 2050!

As a thank you for players of the original Defiance, we are presenting the Valor Program, a system that will reward players for completing Pursuits (achievements) with special purchasables through a new unique currency called Valor Commendations. Valor Commendations can be redeemed in Defiance 2050 to unlock awesome items that will be exclusive to our dedicated Defiance fans.

Closed Beta Coming Soon - Sign Up Today!

Ark Hunters, be sure to register for Defiance 2050 Closed Beta and get in on the action as soon as it starts. Defiance is turning five this year and we’d like to thank the amazing Defiance community, both new and longtime Ark Hunters, that will continue the fight with us in Defiance 2050!

-The Defiance 2050 Team
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

I have a question: how will the whole transfer of titles and such work if I play on 2 platforms? I have a PC and a PS3 account. Which one will be the one that matters when it comes to the transfer?

What will happen to this Defiance?

And what has ''Defiance 2050 was built from the ground up to be the most enjoyable Defiance experience possible'' got to do with transferring our stuff?

Pls reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Thanks for slapping us in face once again trion we've stuck by this game through a bunch spent our monies on it yes our choice but titles and a new currency system to earn come on its a pain enough to earn PG for stuff we don't want now. I was looking forward to a new defiance but your post here says it's nothing more but the same reskinned set for a new cash grab of garbage we wouldn't want. I am finally done with defiance thanks for that Trion. I like how your trailer for 2050 was just the original trailer for defiance chopped up your laziness shows.

CANNOT sign up with original Defiance email.

Cant sign up for the BETA with the same email I use for my original Defiance! This is a problem. It is my game email, and I do not have other emails to use! I want that BETA, and I would like to use the same email I use for this. Do I have to make a whole new email just for new Defiance 2050?
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by passe View Post
    Cant sign up for the BETA with the same email I use for my original Defiance! This is a problem. It is my game email, and I do not have other emails to use! I want that BETA, and I would like to use the same email I use for this. Do I have to make a whole new email just for new Defiance 2050?
    Hey passe,

At the bottom of the sign up form, you will see where you can login to an already existing glyph account. Please use that link and you can utilize your old email.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    What will happen to this Defiance?

And what has ''Defiance 2050 was built from the ground up to be the most enjoyable Defiance experience possible'' got to do with transferring our stuff?

Pls reply
    Yes, you can continue to play the original Defiance and even earn Valor rewards for Defiance 2050. Check out the FAQ for details and more news about the Valor Program and transfers will be shared in the weeks ahead.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Kind of bummed about not transferring gear but its understandable. Will outfits and vehicles be able to transfer considering they're only cosmetic? Also, will the pc version be optimized for 60fps+?

Super excited for this, i hope the beta is soon!

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Yes, you can continue to play the original Defiance and even earn Valor rewards for Defiance 2050. Check out the FAQ for details and more news about the Valor Program and transfers will be shared in the weeks ahead.
    FAQ thread doesn't have the answers! So, the current Defiance won't get shut down after the launch of Defiance 2050?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``