+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Arch Arbiters will be returning for Defiance 2050! We were once one of the biggest clans in Defiance and hope to grow large again in Defiance 2050, and we now have a Discord!

If you want to join us feel free to join theDiscord!

Currently the discord has inactive members but all the Admins and Mods are online and active so help us grow! We will never kick anyone out regardless if you are in any of our in game clans or not.
    Arch Arbiters Founder [1 out of 4]
    "The Voice of The Arbiters"
    Grab your guns, start shooting, and help return The Arch Arbiters to their former glory! Happy Arkhunting, all.
    -The Arch Arbiters' Officers-

IGN: Snakedoctor15
    Steam: [Arch] Sneaky Snek Doctor
    aasnakedoctor15@gmail.com

I have a question about our JP wepon and the skin that we buy from store we use real money to get them out of the lock box or what not will our jp wepon be transfer what about our charcter skin that we use real money to buy like the red iron man skin when the game 1st come out i was one of the founder for this game i played this game when it was still pay to play it piss me off when it went free to play all the money i spend on it was for nothing now i have to start all over agen that is fine but i want my character name and skin to be trasfer over
    that is the least they can do for us VET player who supported this game from the start.

Jp will not be in defiance 2050 and the devs do not want a selected fue to have a massive advantage over the newby the hole wepons design is going to be different so our gear will not work on a new game the only thing we keep is the map lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    Jp will not be in defiance 2050 and the devs do not want a selected fue to have a massive advantage over the newby the hole wepons design is going to be different so our gear will not work on a new game the only thing we keep is the map lol
    Is this a sure thing, or a guess?

EDIT:Are Jackpots completely removed from the game? I know they won't carry carry over.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    Is this a sure thing, or a guess?

EDIT:Are Jackpots completely removed from the game? I know they won't carry carry over.
    as thay said in live stream jp will not exist in 2050 think thay called them prototypes and from the sounds of it we will need to unlock or build these prototypes from salvage.

Quote Originally Posted by ttoomm View Post
    as thay said in live stream jp will not exist in 2050 think thay called them prototypes and from the sounds of it we will need to unlock or build these prototypes from salvage.
    ok. I rarely watch live streams. I don't even watch SotG for DIvision and that is all i have played for a year. Thanks for clarifying. Might have to watch these because it looks like you can get lost before the game even comes out.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Will the defiance ultimate / collector's edition items transfer over to 2050 for those that have them?

Also will 2050 have the same races or more?

Hi, I would like to know if the pursuits of the previous seasons of Defiance (1,2,3,4 + Bonus) will be presented on Defiance 2050 ?? Thx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Man, now I don't know if I'll be able to tear myself away from the highly anticipated Bless Online!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
    Will the defiance ultimate / collector's edition items transfer over to 2050 for those that have them?

Also will 2050 have the same races or more?
    2050 is just the same game but a different progress system and wepon system so all kit that is in defiance 13 will not be compatible on defiance 2050