+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    No transfer of items, inventory upgrades ect......."hindered by the past" ??? is this how an MMo moves forward? By erasing their player bases progress? You're giving us the exact same game......give us the whole thing!!
    GT: ArthriticNed
    Toons: Whoar, Whoar Again, L33ch, Whoar IV, Whoar Samore, Special Whoar
    Clan: Freemasons
    EGO: 6000/ 4173 / 4037 / 1416 / 1226 / 1041

GT: ArthriticFred
    Toons: Whoars Wiggler, Whoars Purps, Whoars Mods, Whoars Mods2, SpliceO Whoar, Whoar Solstice
    Clan: Freemasons
    EGO: 5071 / 2200 / 969 / 1847 / 1200 / 1100

Ok thank you guys. By the way there are ALOT active and even inactive players who would start the new Defiance also. I mean most of active players would start the new game too... Or at least thats how it is on Xbox 360 servers. It would be awesome to be able to transfer some stuff from the old account, to the new game.. Maybe for a little fee? I mean if you guys have to manually transfer every player's (if u cant take everything), it will be a huge amount of players one by one.. I havent read yet the FAQ part about transfers, but I am going there right now. I would happily pay, if needed to get even any of my gear to Defiance 2050. Those stuff are worth ALOT, and it would be a huge bummer to lose all of it the old game side.. I think most of active players have the same concern.
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

It would also be great way for TRION to get old dedicated active players to play this new game, and ALSO you would be able to get a little profit, IF you make some kind of way for us to transfer gear. You would get all the old active players and they will be buying those patrons in new Defiance too and use Bits.. ALSO this transfer issue will be the main point to most of the active Defiance players, if they start the new game, or not.. This transfer issue will be the main issue for old players, believe me.
    XBOX360 EU

what will happen to existing defiance game should we decide not to abandon the time/money etc.. invested in currect characters/game ??
    EGO 6K+ /w me for clan information / invite.
    Clan Promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6yzwYnSwU

As mention previously - I can't use my existing email !?!? Why ? That's my email !!
    I dont want to have to create another email just for this !

and why the hell do you have to have a special character in the password!!
    the amount of different password rules is a joke!! people end up having to have so many you end up writing them down somewhere and then all those efforts towards security = zip!
    EGO 6K+ /w me for clan information / invite.
    Clan Promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz6yzwYnSwU

Quote Originally Posted by CowdBlud View Post
    As mention previously - I can't use my existing email !?!? Why ? That's my email !!
    I dont want to have to create another email just for this !
    Look at the bottom of the form. Theres something like "Do you have existing Glyph account?" -link, IF you want to use the same emai. Click that link, and it lets you log in with your existing account
    XBOX360 EU

Ambiguous feelings

Makes sense. All this nice old stuff dropping... getting devaluated like Venezuelan currency.
    Yea, buy more inventory slots
    Exited about the upgrade... then again feeling ripped off. My rigs, my shields, my guns.
    I hope that you make the new system so that you know which account has which weapons so you could make following generation without starting from 0 but you'll have "next generation Pandemic" for example and who had old, will get one built for new version.

I think you should make Portuguese version of the game. For the courtesy of Brazilian gamers. Without them, no PVP

Any recommendations on program for making a video about your inventory, loadouts, gameplay?

Stop Just Stop. You guys are doing what destiny 2 did and look how that failed. Just Stop...

Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    Makes sense. All this nice old stuff dropping... getting devaluated like Venezuelan currency.
    Yea, buy more inventory slots
    Exited about the upgrade... then again feeling ripped off. My rigs, my shields, my guns.
    I hope that you make the new system so that you know which account has which weapons so you could make following generation without starting from 0 but you'll have "next generation Pandemic" for example and who had old, will get one built for new version.

I think you should make Portuguese version of the game. For the courtesy of Brazilian gamers. Without them, no PVP

Any recommendations on program for making a video about your inventory, loadouts, gameplay?
    oh man what would we do with out all the hackers in pvp XD

Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    FAQ thread doesn't have the answers! So, the current Defiance won't get shut down after the launch of Defiance 2050?
    It better not all my characters are there. so much money spent and wasted now it seem.