+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oof View Post
    Stop Just Stop. You guys are doing what destiny 2 did and look how that failed. Just Stop...

That was my first reaction but if they're going to give us a game that actually works then it would be worth it.
    But not for those who have sunk thousands into the game.

I expect many if not all feel pig sick at the moment.

Yes some kind of way to get our years of grinding and hard work every single day -stuff transferred to new game would, and WILL decide 80% of the current active players, if they start the new game of not. And I am very sure TRION knows how much the active players play the game. We are online all day. If we have to leave all our stuff behind, that same 80% players will stay in the old game. Me included, I will NOT abandon my gear behind, just to start the same exact game with upgraded graphix etc.. I rather stay in the old side, and I know that most of the players will think the same way, if all their gear gets left behind..

I mean.. It dont have to be ALL the gear we get.. Just even to select our beloved main equipment from old game, or something like that would be more than enough.. I would happily pay 5-20$ to get even my equips.. This same transfer issue will not go away before TRION addresses this to all us players. Maybe talk about it in livestream or something? Well we have the whole spring and BETA time to think about this issue And by the way TRION, you will not lose us acitve dedicated players even if we (some of us) refuse to all our stuff behind just like that.. We will be playing anyway, even if its the old side, or the new side. Personally I will not be going anywhere until the servers are totally closed down. I have my active friends I play with, no matter which side it is
    XBOX360 EU

GT: Barbababaa

AWESOME
    I cant wait to play on PS4

Letter for Devs

Okay, Defiance is going to PS4, how predictable, because people in my clan was thinking that this would happen someday. But I don't know what I should feel.

I don't know if I should be happy, 'cuz everybody knows that I simply love this game and bring content related to in my YouTube channel, even with a bad recording quality, but ppl who watch don't care about this detail, giving me the possibility to do the same, but with better quality (because making gameplays from PS4 is easier if compaired with PS3).

I don't know if I should be sad, 'cuz I read the FAQs and I became disappointed. Why I became disppointed? (and I guess I wasn't the only one) Because I can't transfer my character, my items, my purchases, etc.

If Defiance 2050 is a new game, ok, I will understand this impossibility, because it is a new game, and I couldn't simply transfer the progress for the first game to the second. But, if Defiance 2050 is the same game as the original one, this would be bad. Why? I guess I don't need to answer this question, you guys already know its answer.

I will test the beta if I can.
    I hope it's not the same game, because if it is and I can not transfer my current progress in the game in its definitive version, the game will simply end.

Thanks a lot.
    #dabigzee

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

i dont think they understand what there doing. they have a f2p game and everyone who spends money is now getting ****** over. Alot of use dumped hundreds into the new crates for rigs and now there releasing a new defiance. it will hit them up the head once all the paying players go play pubg or something instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    Okay, Defiance is going to PS4, how predictable, because people in my clan was thinking that this would happen someday. But I don't know what I should feel.

I don't know if I should be happy, 'cuz everybody knows that I simply love this game and bring content related to in my YouTube channel, even with a bad recording quality, but ppl who watch don't care about this detail, giving me the possibility to do the same, but with better quality (because making gameplays from PS4 is easier if compaired with PS3).

I don't know if I should be sad, 'cuz I read the FAQs and I became disappointed. Why I became disppointed? (and I guess I wasn't the only one) Because I can't transfer my character, my items, my purchases, etc.

If Defiance 2050 is a new game, ok, I will understand this impossibility, because it is a new game, and I couldn't simply transfer the progress for the first game to the second. But, if Defiance 2050 is the same game as the original one, this would be bad. Why? I guess I don't need to answer this question, you guys already know its answer.

I will test the beta if I can.
    I hope it's not the same game, because if it is and I can not transfer my current progress in the game in its definitive version, the game will simply end.

Thanks a lot.
    #dabigzee
    I almost forgot. I hope my PC can run the beta lol

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Is Defiance 2050 going to be a straight loot chasing game like Defiance? Or will there be new content with updates to fix bugs that gives us usage for OP weapons added more then every 2+ years? I'm all for a NEW game with lots of new and continuously updated content. Just been so many duds in Defiance that I'm really not excited for the prospect of losing all my loot to be given a game that is only just another loot chase. Give me enemies to kill and missions to complete worthy of my time and effort.
    ign: 81321, LarryJerocque
    xbox: TH3FUNK420

So looking forward to this game, haven't played in over 14 months!

Although I dont understand how you cant find any ways to reward the people that has supported the game?
    I'm all for this game, signed up for the beta aswell. But I can't see myself sticking around as long as I did in the original game.

I mean, I understand how veteran's items will ruin the economy of the game for newer players.
    But it can't ruin it if you can't make a profit of it right? so why not let us transfer our items and have them get a trade lock?

How I look at this, you are not making a game for us. It's just about bussiness. A huge slap in the face to those such as me and many others that has thousand of dollars along with hours invested in this game.

I really believe this matter needs to be discussed as you know you can't rely on new players to support your game if you can't attract the supportive ones.

Good luck, I'm hoping the see some large changes in the future before the release of the beta aswell as the full release.

I will see you on the Beta
    Apexpastafarian
    clan: The FreakShow Leader/Janitor/Full Time Badass.

We run heaven sent faster than you run hellbugs

Not transferring our stuff to the new game does it for me. I have spent way too much time and money on this broke game to start all over.

I think they just killed Defiance for alot of people

Total Time Played: 410 Days wasted
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Fortunately I havent spent a lot of money on this game. Just some patron passes and the recent Cerberus bundle so maybe a couple hundred bucks. And I can say that it was money well spent.

While the game has been bug ridden from the start and the most frustrating game Ive ever played, I did have some fun. I am proud that I spent the time to evolve my character into something I can be proud of in spite of the many bugs and changes that made the path so difficult. Now that journey has come to an end.

I dont know if I will play the new 2050 version when it comes out, I know I will not sign up for the beta.
    None of the devs, past nor present, have demonstrated that they are willing to fix the problems that cause so many new players to try and then leave this game. Theres no indication they will handle the 2050 version any differently. Sadly, I suppose that at the end of the day, it was easier for them just to nuke it and start over.

Sigh - and now that I have saved almost a year and have 480 loyalty points, just 2 weeks from being able to get a jp rig, it now becomes futile.

Oh well. . it is after all. . just a game.