+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    somebody somewhere said that if the devs(lead devs) are the same, the game will remain the same! I agree they should've done a lot more to impress players, since now there is no incentive to play Defiance nor Defiance 2050.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

yea the game looks exactly the same lmfao. no dx11? no weather effects? wow. I'm going to try it out, when its finally release, but if the game is truly the same with slightly new stuff, think i will pass on it as well.

Can't wait to try Defiance 2050 Beta. After years of playing and loving the game, I'm pleased to see it's continuing. Can't wait to see what you guys have created.

Everytime I try to sign up for beta it says " You're almost done" link account. It shows the xbox one logo, click it, and says its already linked.

Does this mean I am good for Beta even though the beta page doesn't seem to recognize that my account is linked?

What happens to those who are not able to earn valor from original game?
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 3000)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 27xx)
    Clan: ogs

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

It sounds like it is linked. Did you make sure you signed into your Glyph account?

Quote Originally Posted by scarletwitchx3 View Post
    It sounds like it is linked. Did you make sure you signed into your Glyph account?

Yes, It shows it is linked. So I guess I am good. Just the beta page doesn't give confirmation that i registered for it.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Xbox One

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Unprofessional

Trion is once again proving how totally unprofessional they are. I'm a patron player for many years now and in the business world I guess that makes me a shareholder like all the other paying players. When shareholders are unhappy they get addressed, consulted and finally pleased. If not they they pull out and never ever reinvest with that company again.
    I might be only one shareholding patron player but not once have I been heard, not once have the devs replied to my messages. This tells me they don't care and won't care in 2050 either.
    I won't be playing 2050 not only because of their total disregard and disrespect for us loyal players, but because I will have to buy a ps4 and without transferring my equipment that is just a complete waste of money.

I love the old Defiance but this will be the last straw for me.

Fool me once trion shame on me, fool me twice........ that ain't happening
    Don't hate the player, play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    What happens to those who are not able to earn valor from original game?
    If you have played the original Defiance, have a pursuit rating, and/or have spent money in the bit store, you have earned valor.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    If you have played the original Defiance, have a pursuit rating, and/or have spent money in the bit store, you have earned valor.

My sig is outdated, I was at like 58XX EGO when I stopped. I cannot play the game because box 360 is not accessible now. I was just curious if you had to log in the defiance game before the move. Thanks.
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA

Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by smurfsniper View Post
    My sig is outdated, I was at like 58XX EGO when I stopped. I cannot play the game because box 360 is not accessible now. I was just curious if you had to log in the defiance game before the move. Thanks.
    When you try to sign for the beta there is an option bellow that says more or less this:
    Already have an account? Sign in here.
    Try it.

+ Reply to Thread