+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    -1 i would be happy with just my inventory spaces (not the items) and my loadout slots

I agree with VullFreak ! Old players have been playing Defiance for a long time, some have spent hundreds euros if we can’t transfer our stuff are gonna loose hundreds of players faith full players. Think about that, take your time Trion !

Quote Originally Posted by BiffleurDeReves View Post
    I agree with VullFreak ! Old players have been playing Defiance for a long time, some have spent hundreds euros if we can’t transfer our stuff are gonna loose hundreds of players faith full players. Think about that, take your time Trion !
    Well said^^

If they doing the Defiance 2050 with better playability + much more in game
    contents is all what we want

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiejester View Post
    Defiance 2050 coming to current generation will be F2P so you will end up playing. They say no transfer because they are rebuilding it from the ground up.
    They rebuild from the ground with our money and kick our ***** now yh

-1 I can see the argument for not everything coming over.

BUT I want more than just inventory slots and Loadouts and titles! (Honestly titles are the worst)

I think any purchased outfit or vanity bundle including guns* would be reasonable to copy over. In addition to the inventory slots and Loadouts.

*Or equivalent gun in Defiance2050. Example(s): You purchased the Shrilltech Blast Rifle Bundle you get a Blast Rifle with similar ability or the exact mods to unlock the synergy if that is the way Defi2050 will work. Same with Disassembler pack you get the outfit plus sword. Blackmarket Operative you get gun + outfit +extra market slot if available. Hibernal Barrage pack you get vehicle and GP and the RL (if they need to make it a backpack syn to work in Defi2050 so be it). I also would be in favor of anything purchased with 500 loyalty carrying over.

/thoughts

To be honest, i just want my bits back that i spent over 3 years to transfer over.

There a couple of games that do this when a player spends a certain threshold.

The only reason why i DISAGREE with gear being transferred over this because defiance 2050 will be a better chance for new players to come in.

BUT then again defiance 2050 is just a remake/remaster.
    I have mixed feels because i don't know how defiance 2050 can hold up to other popular games in sci-fi genre
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Example of what defiance should follow

Backstory to this game, DF= dead frontier, released in 2008 is now making DF2 and this is how they are doing transfers

Yes this game was heavily P2W and owning WC = Wrath cannon (unlimited ammo minigun) or VG = vengeance guard (armor that absorbs 85% damage) which cost about 1000$ to get,
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Something like this would be great unfortunately with the past apparent money grabs I doubt trion would even consider this because even in the announcement it talks about purchasing upgrades...... This would probably save the established player base in defiance.

+1

4 years of grind to get what i want as simple as that. i'm not starting all over again just because it gets ported on the current gens. time to dust off warframe on pc. haven't played it since i came back to defiance last june
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

+ Reply to Thread