+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    What bothers me the most aside from not transferring items is that they are not bringing back the things that they have nerfed and removed! There's absolutely no incentive no move to 2050!

We don't know that yet but I would think there'll be more than a few weapons we knew in 2050.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    We don't know that yet but I would think there'll be more than a few weapons we knew in 2050.
    They don't un-nerf stuff! Have they ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

They don't un-nerf stuff! Have they ever?
    Actually yes there has been one or two but don't ask me for the specifics but one was in pvp, may of been something to do with blade lunge distance.

Actually yes there has been one or two but don't ask me for the specifics but one was in pvp, may of been something to do with blade lunge distance.
    PvP has been nerfed to death and i stopped playing it since the huge nerf patch that left it obsolete imo. Whether something was un-nerfed I'd have known about it but I'm not a melee fan so I might not have paid attention to that one.
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!

PvP has been nerfed to death and i stopped playing it since the huge nerf patch that left it obsolete imo. Whether something was un-nerfed I'd have known about it but I'm not a melee fan so I might not have paid attention to that one.

There's other's but you'll have to wait for an answer from someone else who cares enough about it.

There's other's but you'll have to wait for an answer from someone else who cares enough about it.
    Yeah sniper thing maybe, who cares anyway lol. It's too nerfed to be cared about.

So, there will be no weapons rarity, I saw everything was Epic, where can I find info about that?
    Spoiler: