+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

heard the news in game...

And I must say you create this so called new and exciting content that never arrived on our platform but you also create a monetary cash cow at IDR where we have all spent a little dough and even grinded our assets off collectively gaining OF to buy t5 mods and weapons only for you to say that you are porting the game and not our gear! Shame on you Trion. Shame on you! Won't see me on the PS4 platform if this isn't resolved. No way in Hell

Quote Originally Posted by Searge View Post
    Guess all the dlcs i bought, the bundles and vanity packs are just going to be erased too huh?....bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    Will there be character data carried over from original Defiance?

To thank the amazing Defiance community for their support, we’ll be offering some cool rewards in the lead up to Defiance 2050. Existing Defiance players will be able to take select rewards to Defiance 2050 with the Valor Program. Players who earned specific unique titles, such as “Old School”, will be able to transfer the title to their new character and show them off in Defiance 2050. Account based upgrades, like character and loadout slots, will be transferable as well.

While Defiance players will be able to earn Valor for Defiance 2050, substantial changes in progression, mission structure, and the game’s economy prevent the transferring of characters and items between the original game and Defiance 2050. More details about the Valor Program will be shared soon.
    So I guess some stuff you bought for Oldfiance should be available in Defiance 2050.

Looking for a clan? Join Red Thugs!
    Thanks Sachek for the nice customized sig!
    Join Defiance Data's Discord server!

Quote Originally Posted by ATTEE View Post
    So I guess some stuff you bought for Oldfiance should be available in Defiance 2050.
    It will all be available under a new skin.

Defiance 2050 - Restart The Fight! "FROM SCRATCH"

Not happy no toon transfer, further more super low expectations for valor program...

Should we still spend bits on defiance current gen consoles? pun intended

i am not spending another red cent on any trion game

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i am not spending another red cent
    I don't think they're worried about vets spending and the game will be aimed more at new and returning players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I don't think they're worried about vets spending and the game will be aimed more at new and returning players.
    its a new game. what returning players?

I'm not going to get my hopes up, but there are some things Trion could do to make this go over better with players who made a big investment in Defiance. If the game mechanics change sufficiently I understand why gear won't transfer. At the same time asking people to start over after spending thousands of dollars is asking a lot, and I wouldn't blame the whales if the prospect of loosing all that money ticks them off. Here's a couple of thoughts for mitigating some of the pain:

1. Give people who spent money on Defiance 1.0 something like 10 cents on the dollar towards the new game.For instance, if I've spent $1,000 on bits in Defiance, give me $100 in bits for Defiance 2050 when it comes out. A gesture like that would show some appreciation towards loyal patrons and would go a long way towards encouraging those players to spend money on Defiance 2050.

2. Give anyone who has a Patron pass a free patron pass for the new game for up to one year depending on how long the had their original patron pass.

3. Allow existing players to reserve their character names in advance. I realize there could be conflicts between platforms, but at least most of us would be able to continue our Defiance adventure with the same character names.

Just think of it this way guys.In five years...... everyone will have all their scrip and weapons back. Pun intended.What did you think would happen ? Are you suprised? I figured everyone knew what pay to play was all about.Dont spend and you wont loose your Arse.

They simply dont care about players who spent their hours&cash ... as long as they dont fix their mistakes im not going to play defiance too...

+ Reply to Thread