+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    i dont think anyone is goin to go to defiance 2050...... everyone spend so much time and really money on current toons, to have to try to spend more to get wat they have, i think our toons and equipment should be able to transfer, but i think im done paying for something thats goin to completely die a month after defiance 2050 comes out

Agreed.
    No transfer just doesn't seem right

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

No transfer ?

Not going to transfer Any of the things we have spent money on in the past?
    Looks like time for me to transfer to another game NOT Trion
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

If we can't transfer our characters and gear I'm sorry to say it but I will not be continuing on to next gen and I see so many others in agreement. Strip away all my scrip and other currencies to keep the economy in check moving to next gen, that's fine and I don't care (Keep in mind I have 500million scrip and over 25thousand arkforge spread across my characters to lose) but strip away all the gear and four ego-rating 6,000 characters I spent over two years working on and I will no longer have any incentive to continue supporting this game moving forward to xbox one as there is multiple other free to play MMOs on next gen that I could start fresh on and have a new experience. So why would I choose to go back to the game that took my two years of loyalty and slapped me in the face with it along with thousands of others who have been loyal players of Defiance longer than me? I quit Halo 4 and quite a few other games for Defiance... does that mean anything to any of you at Trion? I don't even have any room to complain compared to all these other people you Dev's are about to screw over with your new Defiance 2050. I am honestly just baffled by this and disappointed because I had just started to believe you guys actually cared about our opinions. For the first time in months I felt comfortable renewing my patron pass... then I heard this news and now I'm regretting it. Like others have said, there is plenty of MMOs that have grown and progressed without kicking it's loyal players to the curb and forcing them to start fresh so why can't Defiance too? Maybe you Dev's should consider what you are doing wrong before it's too late
    Xbox NA: Riyo Chuchi / Volla Enda / Juno eclipce / Darth Aquariuss
    Xbox EU: RYZIX

Clan: Rifle Legion / Helios Ascending / Valor Legion

GT: Darth Aquariuss

Like music? Check out mazeofentertainment!

See ya Jack, it’s been a good run.

Funny thing is some ppl seemed quite happy on 360/na to start over, but hey some ppl like walking into glass doors, and pouring hot coffee on themselves

pretty sure we are not getting any character/item transfers because of the new systems: https://youtu.be/vKNatvVBYc0?t=1m8s

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    its a new game. what returning players?
    *Points to self* This guy.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

Quote Originally Posted by Riyo Chuchi View Post
    If we can't transfer our characters and gear I'm sorry to say it but I will not be continuing on to next gen and I see so many others in agreement. Strip away all my scrip and other currencies to keep the economy in check moving to next gen, that's fine and I don't care (Keep in mind I have 500million scrip and over 25thousand arkforge spread across my characters to lose) but strip away all the gear and four ego-rating 6,000 characters I spent over two years working on and I will no longer have any incentive to continue supporting this game moving forward to xbox one as there is multiple other free to play MMOs on next gen that I could start fresh on and have a new experience. So why would I choose to go back to the game that took my two years of loyalty and slapped me in the face with it along with thousands of others who have been loyal players of Defiance longer than me? I quit Halo 4 and quite a few other games for Defiance... does that mean anything to any of you at Trion? I don't even have any room to complain compared to all these other people you Dev's are about to screw over with your new Defiance 2050. I am honestly just baffled by this and disappointed because I had just started to believe you guys actually cared about our opinions. For the first time in months I felt comfortable renewing my patron pass... then I heard this news and now I'm regretting it. Like others have said, there is plenty of MMOs that have grown and progressed without kicking it's loyal players to the curb and forcing them to start fresh so why can't Defiance too? Maybe you Dev's should consider what you are doing wrong before it's too late
    Sorry to say, but they've been doing this since the beginning. It's not surprising at all to me.
    Player name: Alexis Hassinger | EGO:6000 | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA
    Player name: Josh Firebrand | EGO:2100+ | Clan:CRONUS | Platform: PC | NA

I'm happy to see the news that this is coming to Xbox One and PS4 finally. However, I'm not thrilled about losing all of the perfect rolled weapons I had obtained over the time I played. At least some account based stuff such as character slots will be carried over? I really hope that means inventory slots and costumes will be too.
    Midori Oku -Female Irathient - EGO lvl 5900 - [US Xbox 360] - Clan: Arkbreakers - Rank: Founder
    Youtube Channel - Gamertag: SurgicalSkillzz