+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Inventory slots? need to know!

Inventory slots period. bring them over in some way or HORDES of players are gonna drop drop drop. HUGE money dump in the past for players that supported this game. you do not and I am done. BTW ALL players I have talked to are done. you killed the game. your reward is no game. put that on the shelf its your trophy. you need to put yourself in our shoes really. all our work/hours of play time/ PG gathered GONE????? would you like it. NO.....YET YOUR DOING IT. put a dam point system to add up the value of all items in your inventory upon killing us. this total transfers to the new game and can be spent at a vendor that sells goods that cost this currency only. so when you start the new game you can continue into the new joke at some level reflecting ALL THE HOURS/MONEY FOR BIT BOXES SPENT (horribad RNG). WE DO NOT WANT TO START OVER. we would like to come into the game at a level of power we have EARNED from our past loyalty!!!!!!!! this is not a new game is SHOULD be a upgrade to the game we HAVE been playing. we want to continue not start over! IF there is a ego system we better be maxed if we already are. I'm not leveling up characters in a game that I have 2 6k ego/1 5k/2 4k etc. I have did my work spent my money put in my time now reward my me for my efforts please in this new system. NOT A NEW GAME THIS SHOULD BE A CONTINUATION OF DEF FI. make that happen and you better announce this fast or before you can we will all be gone.

one last thing. you do know there is no point in playing the game till the new one comes out right. did you think of this. nothing in our inventory is coming with us so what would be the reason to play/grind etc. the game is dead. read my post above on how to change that. the point system I spoke of OR why would we play. you did not think this over and through. bad bad planning really.

only reason...

Play for fun. That being said you just sucked the fun out of anyone really wanting to grind since our things will not be ported. I'm gonna keep enjoying the game however just in case our voices are heard since you have preached so many times to us and the public that you in fact LISTEN to your gaming community. But I won't spend another dollar. Not even for a patron pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Play for fun. That being said you just sucked the fun out of anyone really wanting to grind since our things will not be ported. I'm gonna keep enjoying the game however just in case our voices are heard since you have preached so many times to us and the public that you in fact LISTEN to your gaming community. But I won't spend another dollar. Not even for a patron pass.
    I just tried playing for a while..... but my heart just was not in it. I have been playing since 2013. Never took a break from Defiance. When there was nothing going on, i could still have fun blasting stuff on the road. Today was the first time i logged in and felt that it was pointless to do anything. I shot a few enemies and realized that I had no reason to do anything anymore. I no longer need to vendor drops for scrip. Why buy something now? I no longer need pg. What can I buy with it that can be transferred? I no longer need arkforge. Why bother upgrading items? Why bother doing expos? I can't transfer the rigs I bought from bit store, so I do not need to grind for chips.

Un Named Ps4 NA Critical error
    Johnny Gatt Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Terminators
    Howie Felt 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns
    Howie Felter Ps3 NA Ego 6000 Clan Defiance Most Hated
    No Slack 360 NA Ego 6000 Clan Legendary Guns-Inventory vendored. Toon retired.
    Molly Bushwhacker Ps3 Ego 6000 Clan Members Only- Inventory vendored. Toon retired

Only reason im online is to talk to ppl on chat

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Gatt View Post
    I just tried playing for a while..... but my heart just was not in it. I have been playing since 2013. Never took a break from Defiance. When there was nothing going on, i could still have fun blasting stuff on the road. Today was the first time i logged in and felt that it was pointless to do anything. I shot a few enemies and realized that I had no reason to do anything anymore. I no longer need to vendor drops for scrip. Why buy something now? I no longer need pg. What can I buy with it that can be transferred? I no longer need arkforge. Why bother upgrading items? Why bother doing expos? I can't transfer the rigs I bought from bit store, so I do not need to grind for chips.
    +1 true

Quote Originally Posted by blooddhound View Post
    Inventory slots period. bring them over in some way or HORDES of players are gonna drop drop drop. HUGE money dump in the past for players that supported this game. you do not and I am done. BTW ALL players I have talked to are done. you killed the game. your reward is no game. put that on the shelf its your trophy. you need to put yourself in our shoes really. all our work/hours of play time/ PG gathered GONE????? would you like it. NO.....YET YOUR DOING IT. put a dam point system to add up the value of all items in your inventory upon killing us. this total transfers to the new game and can be spent at a vendor that sells goods that cost this currency only. so when you start the new game you can continue into the new joke at some level reflecting ALL THE HOURS/MONEY FOR BIT BOXES SPENT (horribad RNG). WE DO NOT WANT TO START OVER. we would like to come into the game at a level of power we have EARNED from our past loyalty!!!!!!!! this is not a new game is SHOULD be a upgrade to the game we HAVE been playing. we want to continue not start over! IF there is a ego system we better be maxed if we already are. I'm not leveling up characters in a game that I have 2 6k ego/1 5k/2 4k etc. I have did my work spent my money put in my time now reward my me for my efforts please in this new system. NOT A NEW GAME THIS SHOULD BE A CONTINUATION OF DEF FI. make that happen and you better announce this fast or before you can we will all be gone.
    World Of Defiance isn't Money and Power, but rather Understanding beyond ALL Fades of Imagination. Money and Power doesn't Rank Any Game Traveler's on the Ark. Adventuring that Game World does, which doesn't mean that Game Traveler will Venture World Ark's distant planes, if decisions determines an Ark Hunter's Dynasty.

Patience and Dialogue's a Defiance Ark Key. It's Queen and King Material. As for Demands, (on the Ark), that Era's long bypass. Now if you want to speak of Full Rights Of Passage to Defiance 2050, Central Horizon divided in Zone's Effect/Zone Chat, (on the Ark) regarding Rights Of Passage, but Ark-Travelers tail-gating each other Choiced not to believe it, and Game Visitors calling themselves Game Travelers, (who was at The Ark Grand Hall/Outside World Ark intentionally disrupting Planet Ark Operations), didn't hear of it, and it's simple as to why they didn't, if many of them lost the reason why the're Adventure first began, and haven't Ventured the Ark in Months. Others?, years.....

So here's humbleness answer, but in the form of a question. When Central Horizon Broadcasted World Ark News by K-Tam Radio, (regarding Rights Of Passage), at what time, frame, and point, (on the Ark), Offical Announcements determined Game World?, if equally, Two Understandings resides within World Of Defiance.....

I know the devs are busy. I get that but I will check every day on this thread. but I will not go into the game until I get your thoughts on what I posted above. do not give me a run around just put it out there for all to see what your thoughts are. the issues I talked about are the major ones we all are bringing up. once I have your thoughts good or bad I will enter the game and ZONE/CHAT the thread location over and over while not trying to spam. to let peeps know what is on the minds of the ones that say they have ear focused on us. LOYALTY rewards gone. guess that loyalty meant nothing/how much time it took to get a loyalty item/ sup some wpns/get the AF to do so/grind grind hours hours/ taken away. FINE really just fine. but you have to put a reward for our efforts in the new system. like I talk about above in my first entry in this thread. AT LEAST make is so PG purchased items can but turned in for a kind of currency and PG it self can be saved up then converted to the new game in some way. COME ON give a reason to log on the game. you have to. look at your log in loss day by day act fast before its to late. help yourself here and us. we kept you running and afloat in a game most could not or would not play with all its issues. we do not want to start from scratch we earned a head start etc in the new system. this donkey will not follow without his carrot..........look-see-respond for the games sake!

Trion/Devs knew full well there would be some sort of an outcry from the community regarding this.
    They may have thought it would of been worse, I personally think it's been quite tame and my reason for saying that is there's nothing we can do about it.
    By making a new game (if that's what it is) they have done away with the need to carry existing content across to next gen and will be marketing it purely for new and ex Defiance players who are already on ps4/xbx1.
    Yes we may get a title or a outfit to show you're old skool if you're a vet but no amount of venting will change anything and we as vets should already know that.

Because nades and lock keepers, ring any bells.

in response to the above entry.
    I from the start have the same thoughts as you. but I have to try. that's more then most are doing. second I do not want any of my current gear to carry over. I want its value to do so and that value to be exchanged for new things within the new games system as I have out lined at the start of this thread. value my inventory with a point value at least PG items and current PG gathered. BTW this would give a reason to play. then carry that total into the new game and that can be used at a vendor that only takes that currency. its not perfect but it shows us they value our past time/money/loyalty. right now they are not doing that as things stand. AND THAT IS SO WRONG. its evil-back stabbing with a poison blade-STD date that in the morning does not inform you kind of thing!