+ Reply to Thread
    In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits

Question for the devs

I'm excited to see Defiance 2050. I look forward to seeing the new changes. Now, I understand that information about Valor will be disclosed at a later date. What I want to know is about farming Valor. Will we be able to farm Valor prior to Defiance 2050 arriving to console? I'm trying to stay positive about this new game that Trion is making. If we can't farm Valor early though, I'm afraid that I really won't have a reason to play the old console version. We need something to boost morale in the community. Perhaps early farming opportunities will help with that?
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

the way im reading the valor thing, is that say for each pursuit you have done, take the ego you got for it, and convert it to valor to use in 2050... maybe its /10 or something.

maybe they will also add in some new pursuits, like do all the co-op in 1 day. replay the main missions, replay the episode missions.

i dont think it will be, so yeah heres 2050, and also the valor things are now active.. play the new game, or play the old game instead so you can get items for new..

as that would hurt their player numbers on the new one, if everyone was on the old doing these valor things.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusRune Daltus View Post
    the way im reading the valor thing, is that say for each pursuit you have done, take the ego you got for it, and convert it to valor to use in 2050... maybe its /10 or something.

maybe they will also add in some new pursuits, like do all the co-op in 1 day. replay the main missions, replay the episode missions.

i dont think it will be, so yeah heres 2050, and also the valor things are now active.. play the new game, or play the old game instead so you can get items for new..

as that would hurt their player numbers on the new one, if everyone was on the old doing these valor things.
    Yeah I think it’s your pursuit rating will give you certain amount of valour so all you 6k egos with pursuit rating of 600, have fun LOL
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    If it's the pursuit score, I'll be fine with that. My ps is 1,215. I will start working on 'suits if that is how we get valor. Now, who wants to join me in duels? You won't have to do much. Don't do anything. Just stand there and let me defeat you 100 times lol
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)