+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Personally if I was a founder of a huge clan and on Defiance 2050 the name was taken, I just make mine another name. Like really? really? this is just dumb

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusRune Daltus View Post
    so if i make a new clan now.. it shouldnt be reserved? it should be all or none
    Ok then I vote to reserve none of the clan names. I change my clan name enough to not care anyways.

After close to 5 years of defiance I’ve learned nothing is sacred no matter the cost.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I'm not talking about stealing existing clan names and I'm not sure how many different ways that I can word this: IF Trion transfers clans that ALREADY EXIST ON DEFIANCE 1 TO DEFIANCE 2050 then it should be limited to clans that WERE CREATED ON DEFIANCE 1 BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF DEFIANCE 2050. This would help prevent people from CREATING NEW CLANS IN DEFIANCE 1 right now (today, tomorrow, up until the point that Trion actually transfers the clans) for the sole purpose of selling/trading them to new players in DEFIANCE 2050 AFTER IT GOES LIVE.
    but theres not a limit of clans avalaible.... and your missing the HUGE problem with your claim... the name of the clan.. so what if someone makes fouishdfodsahfgljsd clan today.. no one will ever want that in 2050...

asi i said, all the good funny names are already taken.. and all the non conventional names that would be popular, are already around... theres no issue with people making new clans now to sit on names... as if the name was worth sitting on, it would already be a clan name

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    Personally if I was a founder of a huge clan and on Defiance 2050 the name was taken, I just make mine another name. Like really? really? this is just dumb
    Don't consider dumb the different opinions.
    After so many years is not unreasonable to have a sense of belonging.

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Don't consider dumb the different opinions.
    After so many years is not unreasonable to have a sense of belonging.
    and only one clan name can give you this belonging?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    and only one clan name can give you this belonging?
    Yes and their people (some friends), is like a soccer club ... will never change their name.

(I suppose this types of fanaticism is typical of the south america).

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    I'm not talking about stealing existing clan names and I'm not sure how many different ways that I can word this: IF Trion transfers clans that ALREADY EXIST ON DEFIANCE 1 TO DEFIANCE 2050 then it should be limited to clans that WERE CREATED ON DEFIANCE 1 BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF DEFIANCE 2050. This would help prevent people from CREATING NEW CLANS IN DEFIANCE 1 right now (today, tomorrow, up until the point that Trion actually transfers the clans) for the sole purpose of selling/trading them to new players in DEFIANCE 2050 AFTER IT GOES LIVE.
    So how do you really feel about this. LOL xD
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    Thanks Tauriiel Now XBox1
    6x6k

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    That's the idea, I think is the desire of many .. meet again with their clan with friends.
    I wouldn't like to see "Defiance terminators" founded by newbies that will play 4 hours per week.
    Each one of us know the importance of their clan but anyway apparently there is no form to prevent it ... at least for now.

(take note)
    No one better steal Defiance Terminators

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Why should I lose access to my clan name because I can't remember my old account info and don't have access to the recovery email anymore?

It might just be a mad dash to get your clan name

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/