+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Indeed...., What learning i may say so.....?, retrospective Executive of Muir and Central Horizon's point. Clan Leadership and Clan Members mocking Progression of each other, tribunal Quest Hall Officals who scriptorium many of their Ark-Evenings, Air-Brushing Funeral Of A World Ark Experience, (but as you individaully stimulated Topic's appreciation), taverns of annoyance ( Alahali's fur), wasn't, isn't, and still un-important until when, Defiance 5020?

(Jumps in Rigg heading for the Ark......)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Indeed...., What learning i may say so.....?, retrospective Executive of Muir and Central Horizon's point. Clan Leadership and Clan Members mocking Progression of each other, tribunal Quest Hall Officals who scriptorium many of their Ark-Evening, Air-brushing funeral of a World Ark Experience, (but as you individaully stimulated Topic's appreciation), taverns of annoyance ( Alahali's fur), wasn't, isn't, and still un-important until when, Defiance 5020?

(Jumps in Rigg heading for the Ark......)

Thanks for the support

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Thanks for the support
    Respectfully, misunderstanding never Tatoo our Support. Understanding was un-fitting during General Discussions, and didn't orientational serious Dialogue, but rather, random variables timberland it's entitled to Transports, standard as, non-importance's to visiting proliferations...

(There's A Difference).....

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    Yes, hi... I'd like to reserve both "Grey's Baes" and "Fifty Shades of Greybush" please. That is all.

Shabloips
    Spit my drink out reading that 50shades comment. Lmao
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

... so we have some changes about the clans but, the name of the clans that made history in Defiance should be respected and reserved for their founders (please keep that in mind).

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)