+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

If I were you, I would wait...

Well I'm not a long time player (like 3 1/2 years) as many of you ladies and gents, but my experience in the game had been bittersweet sometimes, it had given me great joy and happiness, as a lot of disappointments and bad times too, but something that I have seen before is the change of mind, arrangements and the community push that had achieved the change of mind of the devs, change in process of production and the way to respond to the actions and petitions of the Olfiance community.

So my suggestion is, (as I was telling to Kon this morning), wait up, there are still 4 months to come, armistice should be next month, don't burn your console or your old laptop/pc, don't vendor your entire inventory yet, just keep on pushing, complain and ask for answers from the dev team; big spenders, moguls and whales, all of you deserve a fair treatment after all these years spending your money supporting this game, the same as ppl like me (in my case I'd expended like 120$ tops in all these years, cause economy and so...).

Anyway, let's just keep on posting our opinions, let's speak our minds to let them know that we, the entire community, deserve a better treatment, in order to transfer all our achievement to the new gen Defiance2050 or whatever.

I know, because I'd seen it before, they can change the process and respect all these years of grinding, spending time and money, and giving love to this thing named Defiance.

Peace!

VV
    IGT: VVinch/ PS-NA /CLAN: ONE-8-SEVEN SYNDICATE

Quote Originally Posted by VVinch View Post
    Well I'm not a long time player (like 3 1/2 years) as many of you ladies and gents, but my experience in the game had been bittersweet sometimes, it had given me great joy and happiness, as a lot of disappointments and bad times too, but something that I have seen before is the change of mind, arrangements and the community push that had achieved the change of mind of the devs, change in process of production and the way to respond to the actions and petitions of the Olfiance community.

So my suggestion is, (as I was telling to Kon this morning), wait up, there are still 4 months to come, armistice should be next month, don't burn your console or your old laptop/pc, don't vendor your entire inventory yet, just keep on pushing, complain and ask for answers from the dev team, big spenders, moguls and whales, all of you deserve a fair treatment after all these years spending your money supporting this game, the same as ppl like me (in my case I'd expended like 120$ tops in all these years, cause economy and so...).

Anyway, let's just keep on posting our opinions, let's speak our minds to let them know that we, the entire community, deserve a better treatment, in order to transfer all our achievement to the new gen Defiance2050 or whatever.

I know, because I'd seen it before, they can change the process and respect all these years of grinding, spending time and money, and giving love to this thing named Defiance.

Peace!

VV
    excellent post, i applaud your spirit (not sarcasm)
    we are all however on very borrowed time, but i can transfer a title to my new toon
    D13:
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka, ZombieRahm Tak, Sgt Rasta, Purple Dude, tash.0, ZombieKupack Kurr,
    D2050:
    Terminators: tashinka

psn: j599kbvvaak

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    excellent post, i applaud your spirit (not sarcasm)
    we are all however on very borrowed time, but i can transfer a title to my new toon
    Hey, I really appreciate your comment. Tyvm.
    About the borrowed time, yes we all are, but it doesn't mean that we can't just share a little more time enjoying it till it last and make a great party from here to the next 4 months (no devs invited, of course).

You'll see, you're gonna transfer more than just your title, I bet you will.

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    I'm treating everything as happy-go-lucky. Defiance is a game that I love. The PS3 was always the issue. Quite frankly, I am sick of having to use a vacuum cleaner on that thing. I'd also have to use a fan to keep it cool or else it would shut down and I'd hear the dreaded 3 beeps. I have spent money on this game (outfits, head gear, bundles of 500 forge, two sentinel packs, and many months of patron passes). I don't mind leaving it behind for a version with a lot less disconnections, and on a console that is a lot less of a headache to maintain.
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

I certainly hope that Trion makes changes to what can be transferred over to 2050. I feel like if extra slots we've purchased isn't hurting their bottom line cosmetics and vehicles really shouldn't either (unless they want to make cosmetics/vehicles tradable) But even if that was the case.Why not grandfather in our cosmetics and rides and make them non-tradable? One thing I know for certain is if they can bring out even just 50% of the potential Defiance has always had to 2050 it going to be freaking awesome! I know I at least want to be there to find out!

Yep I wouldn't bin it all straight away, I can understand some weapons etc not being carried over but there must be some newer weapons that are compatible with the newer game unless of course there's a totally different way of modding them.

Either way I'm sure we'll be able to get them or a version of them all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakalfurd View Post
    I certainly hope that Trion makes changes to what can be transferred over to 2050. I feel like if extra slots we've purchased isn't hurting their bottom line cosmetics and vehicles really shouldn't either (unless they want to make cosmetics/vehicles tradable) But even if that was the case.Why not grandfather in our cosmetics and rides and make them non-tradable? One thing I know for certain is if they can bring out even just 50% of the potential Defiance has always had to 2050 it going to be freaking awesome! I know I at least want to be there to find out!
    Omg ... it’s yak attack !!! How you been ?

Btw , nice post V ... no wonder you’re on my FL
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Omg ... it’s yak attack !!! How you been ?

Btw , nice post V ... no wonder you’re on my FL
    Yep, we are not strangers anymore buddy lol

Thnx pal!

good post v! there is still much more to be said about what defiance 2050 will actually be. as inventories are nullified by new items that have been released time and time again it shouldn't be such an unfamiliar blow. the valor and stability will be key in moving forward.

not sure but by god if there changing the game they better make guilds and chat better than it is/was in defiance as well as major game improvements and graphics and extra's. not just an enhanced version (graphically) of the same game and not much else, cos that would flop.