+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: do you think it's time?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Good morning, Arkhunters. Thanks for you feedback on this! While I can't promise anything, I think you will enjoy some of the things we are planning for the rest of the year. Will make sure to update you all once things are set in stone. Keep the ideas and feedback coming!
    I hope that these things include the things above. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Good morning, Arkhunters. Thanks for you feedback on this! While I can't promise anything, I think you will enjoy some of the things we are planning for the rest of the year. Will make sure to update you all once things are set in stone. Keep the ideas and feedback coming!
    It would definitely be nice if the trade locks were at least removed. I have 6k toons with trade locked weapons I have stopped playing because the new system does not work well with multiple toons. I would love to be able to get those weapons to my toons I am playing. I hope this happens.
    GT GingrAvngr

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnapped View Post
    It would definitely be nice if the trade locks were at least removed. I have 6k toons with trade locked weapons I have stopped playing because the new system does not work well with multiple toons. I would love to be able to get those weapons to my toons I am playing. I hope this happens.
    Agree,would be nice to have trade locks removed on weapons.Some, I would like to transfer or just sale or trade.Also,would love to see ark salvage converted into some other currency such as ark forge,scrip,hunter req or something useful.Millions sitting there accumulating dust and continues to grow.Devs would you at least consider all these ideas in this thread,cheers

Can we get that credits you guys did for PST? That would be nice, let us get all the store bought stuff to try out and use. Bring back old store stuff.

I have 38m scrip and nothing I can do with it I have less then 5k salvage.

Add hunter req to a vendor for 10k scrip like ark batteries.

so thats all yall have plans for is the rest of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hexthat View Post
    Can we get that credits you guys did for PST? That would be nice, let us get all the store bought stuff to try out and use. Bring back old store stuff.

I have 38m scrip and nothing I can do with it I have less then 5k salvage.

Add hunter req to a vendor for 10k scrip like ark batteries.
    think chip pullers would be a better idea

How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``