+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fortnite

Fortnite

Just wondering if any Defiance players have given this game a try. After 3+ years of Defiance I switched to Fortnite. It’s not a similar game to Defiance but I’ve got to say, I’m enjoying it so far.

It was fun until fangirls ruined it.

Game looks like a lot of fun, but I have yet to sit down & play it.

Fortnite Battle Royale is da bomb diggity!

Fortnite Save the World could be good when played with a group of friends...so until it goes f2p later this year and my friends are able to download it I'll stick to the Battle Royale. I can't stand listening to a bunch of "squeakers" in your instance trying to trade or scam you.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

fortnite amazing and non-standard battle royale game, I love it. I recently head read a 55 fortnite tips in the game and was surprised. Check fortnite pro tips

As of today, if you play on a ps4, Sony has enabled cross-play so you can play with all your buddies on xbox and nintendo!
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Hope more games follow suit... I'd love nothing more than to face competition in Dead by Daylight from the other platforms. More so Xbox 1 than PC, the DbD community on PC is leaps and bounds some of the best I've ever watched.

If anyone needs a Partner on Fortnite Hmu.
    #OnTheRoadTo300Wins
    "If Defiance had more content , we wouldn't have time to troll"
    "Guns shots sound like cans being thrown at the floor"
    "Defiance is just Warframe but without the flips"
    "Only Disappointments get transferred"
    "Having to deal with this companie's rng structure gives worse odds than the powerball!"
    "Hey Trion! Thanks for that time machine called Defiance 2050! Just one problem -It only goes backwards!"