+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Online Radio for Defiance 2050

Hi everyone, I am SHiftt87 and I am the Community Ambassador for KTAM Radio. Perhaps you have heard that name before? We started 5 years ago when Defiance launched and thought the in game location could offer more opportunities for community involvement. You may not have seen us around publicly to often in recent years, we have never stopped playing and enjoying the game and the lore.

K-TAM Radio is a community of Gamers like you and we want to relaunch with 2050 with new commercials, hosted shows and stories created by the community.

My goal is to be a go between you and the greater K-TAM community which extends into various other games as you might tell by our in character themed fake commercials. If you would like to know more, let me know, if you would like to become part of our volunteer staff we would be interested in getting to know you.

Anything you want to know about K-TAM Radio and our Defiance Operations, let me know. I look forward to getting to know the new members of the Defiance community and the new Dev Team & Community Management team as well as reconnecting with those old Arc Hunters who will hopefully be making a return to give 2050 a chance.

I'm a streamer and one of the original voices on K-TAM and a Beta player. You can find me on Twitch where I play a variety of games and sometimes hear me on K-TAM. Feel free to add me as a friend and follow me. I'd be great to get to know you too.This is a fun game, I look forward to a more bug free experience and the new content in 2050. Let's Play.

If you would like to know how to tune in, click the link in my signature. K-TAM is 100% volunteer staffed and donation funded. Currently playing a lot of parodies and we will start adding other types of music as we get feed back from this and other communities. We try to keep our playlists relevant to our listeners with your feed back.

If any of the CM's would like to chat with me about K-TAM, hit me up. I look forward to working with you and maybe having you on for some live on air interviews in the near future.

Ohh, I know the radio! I was curious if something like that exists irl so I typed in and I listened sometimes to it during gameplay.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KNN View Post
    Ohh, I know the radio! I was curious if something like that exists irl so I typed in and I listened sometimes to it during gameplay.
    Thanks for listening! Stay tuned in, we have interesting things in store!

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    Didn't know this existed. Glad that you made a thread though. It's always nice to see players in this community make extra effort for Defiance. I bookmarked the site, and followed you on Twitch. I look forward to seeing more of what this radio station is about.
    Retirement pending...

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

Quote Originally Posted by John2984 View Post
    Didn't know this existed. Glad that you made a thread though. It's always nice to see players in this community make extra effort for Defiance. I bookmarked the site, and followed you on Twitch. I look forward to seeing more of what this radio station is about.
    Thank you very much for the follow on twitch! I greatly appreciate it.

We have lots of great ideas to bring to defiance 2050 and we are welcome to more from the community. We have a discord that you can access from the K-tam site if you want to share ideas or just hang out to see what we have going on.

I'm sure it will pick up steam, Will start adding more music soon as well so it's not just Game Themed song Parodies and unlicensed artists. We want to base it on those who are actually listening actively so the music and content is more relevant.

The nice thing is if the story line doesn't have major deviations we have about 18 months of themed content already we can re-play. I wonder if they will roll out the DLC's over time again, or if they will make them part of the core game... That could impact some of our own in character story telling.

i remember ktam radio, seems a lot of us original defiance players are returning!!! i'll be trying to bring my clan back to the glory it once had when the Defiant Few and Brown Coats were all over ever server
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i remember ktam radio, seems a lot of us original defiance players are returning!!! i'll be trying to bring my clan back to the glory it once had when the Defiant Few and Brown Coats were all over ever server
    I wish you luck in bringing your clan back to glory! But if all else fails. Us here at K-TAM Radio can always use new crew members. More people, More fun!

As I am apart of the K-TAM Radio stream team, I'd like to let everyone know that I will be streaming Defiance every night for about a week. Finishing up on road to Defiance 2050 pursuits and other ones As well. Going to aim for 6k ego before 2050 comes out as well as most of the pursuits done.

So come join me on my twitch just look for SHiftt87 and enjoy the awesome radio music while we have some fun! I usually start streaming around 8 or 10pm est time to around 5am est. I may stream till even longer during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by SHiftt87 View Post
    I wish you luck in bringing your clan back to glory! But if all else fails. Us here at K-TAM Radio can always use new crew members. More people, More fun!
    i appreciate the offer, but i'm confident in my ability to make one of the biggest best clans in defiance again.
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger