+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    i appreciate the offer, but i'm confident in my ability to make one of the biggest best clans in defiance again.
    Good to hear it! glad to see people are still willing to make this game great again by building communities.

    You are more then welcome to Advertise for your clan on K-TAM radio

  2. #12
    Speaking of big Clans, I hope the 47th and United Legion make a come back, they were also two of the largest Clans and we really enjoyed working with them promoting their guild and playing with them too. Great people.

  3. #13
    (Reading/Collecting Shade's Intelligence/History Reports, setting up for a World Ark News Conference with K-Tam Radio, and K-Tam Radio Reporters.....)

  4. #14
    Member DaRkCha0sMagiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    BROWNCOATS HQ
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by SHiftt87 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am SHiftt87 and I am the Community Ambassador for KTAM Radio. Perhaps you have heard that name before? We started 5 years ago when Defiance launched and thought the in game location could offer more opportunities for community involvement. You may not have seen us around publicly to often in recent years, we have never stopped playing and enjoying the game and the lore.

    K-TAM Radio is a community of Gamers like you and we want to relaunch with 2050 with new commercials, hosted shows and stories created by the community.

    My goal is to be a go between you and the greater K-TAM community which extends into various other games as you might tell by our in character themed fake commercials. If you would like to know more, let me know, if you would like to become part of our volunteer staff we would be interested in getting to know you.

    Anything you want to know about K-TAM Radio and our Defiance Operations, let me know. I look forward to getting to know the new members of the Defiance community and the new Dev Team & Community Management team as well as reconnecting with those old Arc Hunters who will hopefully be making a return to give 2050 a chance.

    I'm a streamer and one of the original voices on K-TAM and a Beta player. You can find me on Twitch where I play a variety of games and sometimes hear me on K-TAM. Feel free to add me as a friend and follow me. I'd be great to get to know you too.This is a fun game, I look forward to a more bug free experience and the new content in 2050. Let's Play.

    If you would like to know how to tune in, click the link in my signature. K-TAM is 100% volunteer staffed and donation funded. Currently playing a lot of parodies and we will start adding other types of music as we get feed back from this and other communities. We try to keep our playlists relevant to our listeners with your feed back.

    If any of the CM's would like to chat with me about K-TAM, hit me up. I look forward to working with you and maybe having you on for some live on air interviews in the near future.

    The Browncoats Endorse this... I'm very interested in discussing an appearance on a future broadcast
    XBL DaRkCha0sMagiC

    PSN Papa_Bloodlust

    #Browncoats2050

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRkCha0sMagiC View Post
    The Browncoats Endorse this... I'm very interested in discussing an appearance on a future broadcast
    Currently we are not broadcasting live content but you are more then welcome to submit A clan recruitment ad and if it passes our review process we will definitely play it over the radio.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SHiftt87 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am SHiftt87 and I am the Community Ambassador for KTAM Radio. Perhaps you have heard that name before? We started 5 years ago when Defiance launched and thought the in game location could offer more opportunities for community involvement. You may not have seen us around publicly to often in recent years, we have never stopped playing and enjoying the game and the lore.

    K-TAM Radio is a community of Gamers like you and we want to relaunch with 2050 with new commercials, hosted shows and stories created by the community.

    My goal is to be a go between you and the greater K-TAM community which extends into various other games as you might tell by our in character themed fake commercials. If you would like to know more, let me know, if you would like to become part of our volunteer staff we would be interested in getting to know you.

    Anything you want to know about K-TAM Radio and our Defiance Operations, let me know. I look forward to getting to know the new members of the Defiance community and the new Dev Team & Community Management team as well as reconnecting with those old Arc Hunters who will hopefully be making a return to give 2050 a chance.

    I'm a streamer and one of the original voices on K-TAM and a Beta player. You can find me on Twitch where I play a variety of games and sometimes hear me on K-TAM. Feel free to add me as a friend and follow me. I'd be great to get to know you too.This is a fun game, I look forward to a more bug free experience and the new content in 2050. Let's Play.

    If you would like to know how to tune in, click the link in my signature. K-TAM is 100% volunteer staffed and donation funded. Currently playing a lot of parodies and we will start adding other types of music as we get feed back from this and other communities. We try to keep our playlists relevant to our listeners with your feed back.

    If any of the CM's would like to chat with me about K-TAM, hit me up. I look forward to working with you and maybe having you on for some live on air interviews in the near future.
    (Jade stepped out the Portal, planting both footing on Arkfall land. Tunes of astonishments subjecting ear space's proabilities, Bushede kilohertz around boistering World Ark News and K-Tam Radio's Wave, megaherting with Editioral Gardens....)....,

    Bushede:
    " Greetings to Editioral Margins, Ambassador Of K-Tam Radio, Representatives, and K-Tam Radio Reporters...."


    (Getting straight to Planet Ark Business)


    Bushede:
    " As a News/Radio/Editioral Organization, which direction will athletics pinto bean?..., perception description, emotion of The Second Coming? Will Planet Ark Literation Eastern The Ark, Western The Ark, Northern The Ark, Southern The Ark, or Center around The Ark's Intersection?"

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Jade stepped out the Portal, planting both footing on Arkfall land. Tunes of astonishments subjecting ear space's proabilities, Bushede kilohertz around boistering World Ark News and K-Tam Radio's Wave, megaherting with Editioral Gardens....)....,

    Bushede:
    " Greetings to Editioral Margins, Ambassador Of K-Tam Radio, Representatives, and K-Tam Radio Reporters...."


    (Getting straight to Planet Ark Business)


    Bushede:
    " As a News/Radio/Editioral Organization, which direction will athletics pinto bean?..., perception description, emotion of The Second Coming? Will Planet Ark Literation Eastern The Ark, Western The Ark, Northern The Ark, Southern The Ark, or Center around The Ark's Intersection?"
    I honestly have no idea what you are saying here.

    This is what I am guessing...

    You want to role play the part of a reporter, perhaps a Votan Reporter who was active on the Ark Ships called "World Ark News".

    Interesting concept. Not totally in line with Canon Lore, but workable.

    You would like to have your reports broadcast over K-TAM Radio as like a separate feed/affiliate.

    You would like to know which direction we are going in as a online radio and how it relates to Defiance today and to Defiance 2050?

    All guesses, but let's start with what I think you are trying to say and you can try and clarify after.

    Since the game and story initially seem to be maintaining the same core content, our content will be more or less a replay of our original Defiance Content. We have our Ad's playing and some content from the Defiance Soundtrack already in rotation, Data recorders and we have recordings of hosted in character shows we'll likely replay come the official launch, depending on the story and what changes we find they are making. We'll create content based on the additional lore they provide.

    As we have been told, our story telling/content is often as good or better at explaining some of the things that are in game. Like why the Volge are in the Bay area in the first place.

    We are currently looking at doing a weekly 1 hour show that will go over the Live streams and the content provided there and get community feed back. We did something similar called Aftermath Mondays and we'll likely bring it back.

    K-TAM has always been committed to standing up with and for the community. We've had in the past many of the developers and community managers on, at least until one of them decided to pick fights with the community which ultimately got them fired, but not before they banned everyone they could from the forums and twitch and I really hope there will be a review of that.

    We try to support both the role players who want to tell their stories in our in character radio dramas and shows as regular or returning characters. People can produce their own dramas, commercials and clan ads and we'll help make sure they are air worthy and then put them in our rotation.

    We are all volunteer members and donations keep us going. We keep our costs to a minimum so we don't need much, but we always could use more content and people to help make it.

    If you would like to produce your own news cast segment, we would be happy to give it a listen and see where we might fit it in. Most of what we do is pre-recorded. People have busy lives and it's easier for people to record their stuff and send it in, though we do plan on having some live shows soon, like the Aftermath show, just need to pick a day of the week for it.

    Hope that covers your questions and maybe helps others as well who might have been wondering.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckAltarr View Post
    I honestly have no idea what you are saying here.

    This is what I am guessing...

    You want to role play the part of a reporter, perhaps a Votan Reporter who was active on the Ark Ships called "World Ark News".

    Interesting concept. Not totally in line with Canon Lore, but workable.

    You would like to have your reports broadcast over K-TAM Radio as like a separate feed/affiliate.

    You would like to know which direction we are going in as a online radio and how it relates to Defiance today and to Defiance 2050?

    All guesses, but let's start with what I think you are trying to say and you can try and clarify after.

    Since the game and story initially seem to be maintaining the same core content, our content will be more or less a replay of our original Defiance Content. We have our Ad's playing and some content from the Defiance Soundtrack already in rotation, Data recorders and we have recordings of hosted in character shows we'll likely replay come the official launch, depending on the story and what changes we find they are making. We'll create content based on the additional lore they provide.

    As we have been told, our story telling/content is often as good or better at explaining some of the things that are in game. Like why the Volge are in the Bay area in the first place.

    We are currently looking at doing a weekly 1 hour show that will go over the Live streams and the content provided there and get community feed back. We did something similar called Aftermath Mondays and we'll likely bring it back.

    K-TAM has always been committed to standing up with and for the community. We've had in the past many of the developers and community managers on, at least until one of them decided to pick fights with the community which ultimately got them fired, but not before they banned everyone they could from the forums and twitch and I really hope there will be a review of that.

    We try to support both the role players who want to tell their stories in our in character radio dramas and shows as regular or returning characters. People can produce their own dramas, commercials and clan ads and we'll help make sure they are air worthy and then put them in our rotation.

    We are all volunteer members and donations keep us going. We keep our costs to a minimum so we don't need much, but we always could use more content and people to help make it.

    If you would like to produce your own news cast segment, we would be happy to give it a listen and see where we might fit it in. Most of what we do is pre-recorded. People have busy lives and it's easier for people to record their stuff and send it in, though we do plan on having some live shows soon, like the Aftermath show, just need to pick a day of the week for it.

    Hope that covers your questions and maybe helps others as well who might have been wondering.
    Above the Automath, "You would like to know which direction we are going in as an Online Radio, and how it relates with Defiance today and Defiance 2050?", guesses were incorrect, but before it's bookmark, shedded more Beacons Central and World Ark Executives was Mapping to inquire, but not thoughtfulness visual that one may be dining with. However, wish to address Guess above, before questions we're answered....

    On Gameplanets related with RPG, MMO, and so forth, gives birth to a Gameworld Language, that surrounds that Game World's Storyline, Un-documented Storylines, Possible Storylines, Pass Storyline, Futuring Storylines, (that when Mastered by Ark-Bookkeepers say for an example), becomes a Game World Language neuroscience a Pal with it's truth of configurations, forgotten and in many cases, replaced by the Game Traveler's Reality Imagination, and not Gameplanet's Custom Arts Of Thoughtfulness Advancing without pre-conditions of Barriers, or Interference's Interest. Having Reality appalling Game World sense, (many things), instead of what Creativity is, means, and how far it can travel, (which such an expression doesn't exist in Imagination Of Reality Scenes)......,that equals to many times...,what's is being discuss?, and we understand, but also includes limited time for otherwise's graduation to pass form.....,

    What is did find curious during Paragraphs trending..., at the Height of K-Tam Radio's First Campiagn, ( Ark Travelers switched from The Ark Grand Hall's Interests), paying K Tam Radio a Visit representing other's interests, when Project Ascension Executives recieved a Visit as well, during The Ark Grand Hall Celebrations a few Week Arks ago, but that's another story. I'm guessing, as i'm guessing now, and tends to be right on this..., but before 2050 is established, we're hoping the Ark Grand Hall lock it's Double Doors/Put it's backs against the wall mentally, or Reality's Imagination Representing Other Game Worlds, may defeat World Of Defiance's Humble Ascensions. (Central Horizon discovered many Expeditions in The Planet Ark File.)

    Lastly..., before i relay we may be interested in Guesses below the Bookmark, though it can be, and has been possible on The Ark, will K Tam Radio's Campaign/Operations, (Adversary Along Side World Ark News), take place ON/IN World Of Defiance, not Outside The Ark?

    (Hint), before answering this question, remember..., though it can be, and has been possible on The Ark.)

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Above the Automath, "You would like to know which direction we are going in as an Online Radio, and how it relates with Defiance today and Defiance 2050?", guesses were incorrect, but before it's bookmark, shedded more Beacons Central and World Ark Executives was Mapping to inquire, but not thoughtfulness visual that one may be dining with. However, wish to address Guess above, before questions we're answered....

    On Gameplanets related with RPG, MMO, and so forth, gives birth to a Gameworld Language, that surrounds that Game World's Storyline, Un-documented Storylines, Possible Storylines, Pass Storyline, Futuring Storylines, (that when Mastered by Ark-Bookkeepers say for an example), becomes a Game World Language neuroscience a Pal with it's truth of configurations, forgotten and in many cases, replaced by the Game Traveler's Reality Imagination, and not Gameplanet's Custom Arts Of Thoughtfulness Advancing without pre-conditions of Barriers, or Interference's Interest. Having Reality appalling Game World sense, (many things), instead of what Creativity is, means, and how far it can travel, (which such an expression doesn't exist in Imagination Of Reality Scenes)......,that equals to many times...,what's is being discuss?, and we understand, but also includes limited time for otherwise's graduation to pass form.....,
    Guessing again...

    You want to know how much of the games "lore" language is used? Like the Swears? Shtako and such? We use it in our dramas and character shows. As for the Legacy of Game World language, if you look at Battle Star Galactica, people still use the word Frac instead of the full on F-Bomb and that show was from the 70's and the reboot of the show in more moderntimes only reinforced it with a younger generation. It's part of pop-culture now.

    Where the Lore of the game fails to explain things we have create our own stories and lore to explain them. Much of it is based on the actual lore and sometimes we have to take some liberties to make it work together a bit better. We do have the original Lore writers as our friends, Tony and Matt, so we pass ideas past them and see how it works with their intended vision as well and they have helped us improve on out own story lines as well. Safe to say SyFy butchered the original lore/story that was much better than what we got in the end.

    Depending on what additions are made to lore and story in 2050 well continue to blend in our own form of story telling using the lore available.


    What is did find curious during Paragraphs trending..., at the Height of K-Tam Radio's First Campiagn, ( Ark Travelers switched from The Ark Grand Hall's Interests), paying K Tam Radio a Visit representing other's interests, when Project Ascension Executives recieved a Visit as well, during The Ark Grand Hall Celebrations a few Week Arks ago, but that's another story. I'm guessing, as i'm guessing now, and tends to be right on this..., but before 2050 is established, we're hoping the Ark Grand Hall lock it's Double Doors/Put it's backs against the wall mentally, or Reality's Imagination Representing Other Game Worlds, may defeat World Of Defiance's Humble Ascensions. (Central Horizon discovered many Expeditions in The Planet Ark File.)
    Guessing this has to do with our past vs more current emergence. Our height was with Defiance originally and there is a story as to why we moved off, as did most of the community that was here at one point as well. It had a lot to do with bad communication from Trion to it's community and how one of it's chief Community managers had a personal vendetta against members of the community, including myself, and found excuses to "manage us" that the rest of the community seen the truth of. It became very toxic and they were fired and things settled down, but the damage was done. Many people and clans pulled up steaks and left for other games where the Community Management wasn't so hostile and adversarial.

    K-TAM probably produced it's best work when Deifance first launched and we hope to regain that again. I had a lot of fun creating characters and story's based on the lore and events in game. We had some talented people around who did great jobs playing characters and voicing roles and we know there are more out there.

    We do hope that Mobi and Trion will review things and lift their ban hammers on some accounts that were unjustifiably banned. Or, at the very least support the efforts of community groups, like K-TAM and do interviews again with us and the community who will tune us in to listen. We hope they wont just bar the doors with their backs against it. We've decided to give Trion another chance to be good community stewards and invited them to have a chat with us about any concerns they may have and talk about the past and what happened. It's not all very clear on the forums as it also had dealings with that GCM out side of Trions website/services. Things got heated for sure and time has past and there is a new beginning coming so we hope the slate can be washed clean.

    We would like to know before 2050 where we are going to stand with them so we know if it is worth putting community resources into it. People donate to us and commit their time and energy as well and we don't want that to be wasted if we are not going to be welcomed. For now, I think it's a wait and see and I am being tolerated because I am very outspoken and I speak up where I see unfairness and misapplication of rules etc.

    Lastly..., before i relay we may be interested in Guesses below the Bookmark, though it can be, and has been possible on The Ark, will K Tam Radio's Campaign/Operations, (Adversary Along Side World Ark News), take place ON/IN World Of Defiance, not Outside The Ark?

    (Hint), before answering this question, remember..., though it can be, and has been possible on The Ark.)
    I like many others have no idea exactly what you are saying, though I am slowly, I think, figuring it out. It's a fun challenge. Even if it is an epic troll. I am working out your RP backstory I think.

    If I understand what you are saying here "will K Tam Radio's Campaign/Operations, (Adversary Along Side World Ark News), take place ON/IN World Of Defiance, not Outside The Ark?"

    You are asking if we would work with or against World Ark News which is something you want to have going on for 2050? We are happy to work with the other community web sites. Like any world I would expect there to be other sources of news and media, in character and out of character.

    I don't for a moment think that the E-REP had the same media as the Votanis Collective. I see it as CNN vs Fox really. Different points of view on the same facts. A lot of bias added in for drama = ratings. I guess where it really factors in is are you going to be print/website news or youtube/video or go the radio rout? I could see a K-TAM reporter citing their sources from anywhere, including World Ark News. We could work together on an extended story line even that is a subtext of the game.

    For example, we tried to push Nora Shandu, the current Governor of Paradise and Varus Soleptor, Robber Barron into an election race. Shandu for re-election and Varus deciding he could do a better job and have people play roles speaking as their spokes people as we would never get the original voice actors. It was a story line we were working on before we decided to move on from Defiance originally. I'd still like to do that because I think it is a natural progression for those characters. I would enjoy working with another community media to flesh that out and have different angles to the story and such.

    So, in short, I would rather work along side than adversary in/on Defiance officially, though in character our organizations may be more like E-REP vs Votanis Collective. Though we don't much like the E-REP at K-TAM. We could work together in the appearance of being adversary for the entertainment benefit of the community.

    I think your Hint refers to the TV show's story line about Datak Tarr and how he creatively found passage although he was of a lower cast and such and the adversarial nature of he and his relationships? Kind of read that as Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra which I think is the style of role play you are aiming for.

  10. #20
    Ok, so I think I am solving your mystery... Language. Duh, was your biggest hint.

    I am going to guess you took one of the Votan languages and made a google translator for it. Few people likely know that at least 3 of the Votan languages are fully developed. Like Klingon, could be spoken out loud 100%. Like any other language.

    You have put in what you want to say in Votan, then re-translated it back to english. A lot would get lost in that translation and it would make sense as to why it is broken and not very clear. If I remember right, one of them didn't use the same sentence structure as the rest. Indogene maybe, have to look it up.

    So your first question was if I or others at K-TAM spoke any of the Votan Languages on the radio. Not just the cuss words.

    No, none of us do. We did talk about it and looked into it, but at the time there wasn't an easy way to do it fast enough that sounded real enough, they were also still creating the language as the show was being produced. But we would not be against it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts