+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Been a big fan and supporter of these guys throughout the years. Awesome work with the station and don't think it's not appreciated!

Today is our 5th Birthday. we have been Streaming On air, 24/7 365 not inc the odd power outage and hard drive failure and have been entertaining not only Defiance Players but people from other games as well, though we have always had a soft spot for our namesake.

You can still find me and others clearing the Mutants out of the K-TAM Radio station daily to help ensure we stay on air... no trusting Cass's abilities out side the Crater Brothels.

Tomorrow We'll be doing a live on air show (as I am busy today) to talk about K-TAM Radio and give away at least one Loot Crate. We'll see what else we can drum up. Show will also likely be streamed on Twitch by Shiftt87 and Myself. If you like twitch and watching streamer twitch.tv/shiftt87 and twitch.tv/beckaltarr

We also have a ktamradio twitch as well but it's not being used at the moment.

Our live show on K-TAM Radio will start after 5pm PST sometime. www.ktamradio.com to tune in.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePlayinSerb View Post
    you take role playing to the next level, i'm founder of the defiant few nice to meet you, we won the battle of defiance 2013, we've returned to bring balance back into the defiance universe
    (You take Role Playing to the next level).., were just simple Ark Travelers. (I'm founder Of The Defiant Few nice to meet you).., Likewise. An honor indeed. (We won The Battle Of Defiance 2013)..., Respectfully, Caliberations was legitimate as a Cover Enterprise Within World Of Defiance's Storyline Before It's Automation, (Designed by Defiance Headquarter's Sensations), Determining True Game Travelers From Visiting Game World Travelers, attracting 99.9 percent of The Ark Hunter Association that took the Planet Ark Bait, 24 hours after many Ark Chasers phatom Boots on the Ark Surrounding Important Decisions. World Of Defiance was a Prologue sorted speaking, and Tall Of Three Maps/Planets. 2050 is Defiance's Awakening.
    (We returned to bring Balance back into Defiance's Universal)..., An Ark Impossible, but possible Depending on your World Of Defiance Imagination, and Observation before salt grassing a Decision, and wish you well in Adventures, considering well of it's accent's unique Symbols.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckAltarr View Post
    That would be interesting. Would have to do some kind of time shift deal though. Since most of the characters are dead or gone. Rather just ret-con the SyFy lore altogether and expand on the game lore. Though the Grid and Shrill should be ret-conned for 2050 and have better stories of introduction.

So much more could be done with the raiders and Volge lore still.
    President Of The Ark we're believing, foresaw The Defiance Show's Horizon changing/explaining, and Masterfully Refrigeration Windows for every Star Character's Return, without Time Shift's Distribution, but rather Hall Of Gaming/Faming's Writing, and in Central's Bookkeeping, not one Audience nightclubbing Defiance's their Production, (Instead President Of The Ark), detected his brillancy...., Remember, there was a Third Party many has forgotten, nor detected, or pro-painting vibrations.

At the beginning of The 4th Ark Generation, (during the First Nuclear Winter On The Ark), a New Leader Of The Raiders was Throne. Her name is North Fist, who teamed up with The Volge and Declare Open Battle against the Ark Hunter Association, then Dirt Napped the Volge's Commander, when a single Victory wasn't recorded....., (however), wasn't the Ark battle between The Ark Hunter Association and The Nuclear Winter Alliance that stole that Ark Month, but rather a Third Party that took advantage of Battle between two Ark Supers, which landed on the Ark, forcing Arkfall Board Of Directors and The Ark Grand Hall gathering to discuss, Planet Ark's in need of an Alliance, and agreed with The Ark Six when Py' Numbra and Dynasty's Organization name came up. And Py' Numbra is Jazz with Outstanding Achievements.

After Py' Numbra attended the Pale War Memory Celebration at Defiance Headquarters that Year-Ark, covered by World Ark News and A Senior Offical at K-Tam Radio, (can't share who was Reporter), the Ark Six Station at Orbit Stationary, (Planet Ops who were pinned in the Biggest Ark-Battle, reaching, as we speak, 400 and Something Waves last we check), On-Screen The Call, with Py' Numbra and Clan Organization, arriving Month Arks Later, and many World Ark Officals reached a Great night's rest, which wasn't pictured in months on The Ark.

As for The Volge, if Central were to divide ahead, our Organization's Safety of 100 Percent, (on the Ark), may be dirt-napped before Planet Ark Midnight, reaching 0 Percent (Lifepoints) Offically, without Revive Of Memories. Please forgive me.

Totally lost me... Trying to work through it but it's like sand and fingers.

trying to understand this guys posts are like herding cats...near f**king impossible .

Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    trying to understand this guys posts are like herding cats...near f**king impossible .
    Sometimes I think I get it. Still working on my decoder ring.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckAltarr View Post
    Today is our 5th Birthday. we have been Streaming On air, 24/7 365 not inc the odd power outage and hard drive failure and have been entertaining not only Defiance Players but people from other games as well, though we have always had a soft spot for our namesake.

You can still find me and others clearing the Mutants out of the K-TAM Radio station daily to help ensure we stay on air... no trusting Cass's abilities out side the Crater Brothels.

Tomorrow We'll be doing a live on air show (as I am busy today) to talk about K-TAM Radio and give away at least one Loot Crate. We'll see what else we can drum up. Show will also likely be streamed on Twitch by Shiftt87 and Myself. If you like twitch and watching streamer twitch.tv/shiftt87 and twitch.tv/beckaltarr

We also have a ktamradio twitch as well but it's not being used at the moment.

Our live show on K-TAM Radio will start after 5pm PST sometime. www.ktamradio.com to tune in.
    Many Congradulations. Planet Ark Generations of Hard Working Indeed. Please forgive me. I missed the Ballroom Celebration Of Midnight Dancing with Milestones Of Achieving. We was away on the Ark on business.

Maybe you weren't aware, but during your autographing, you answered The Hint during presentation/in one of your para glass/paragraph. Can't say which Paragraph, unless it's single out, under one condition......, A Festivity Of Two Guesses. After two Guesses, A World Ark Main Event will follow, but publication at a later Ark date.