+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How do i know if ive entered into the Beta draw?

every time i go back to the beta thing, and sign in, it asks me which platform. when i select, it says thanks for entering, bt if i go in again, even while logged in.. it asks which one do i want...

is there any kind of email notification i should have got? or something in my account details?

After receiving the same results, my only guess is that we have to wait.

The beta codes will be arriving... SOON*
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

It’s rng to get into beta testing.... I’m sure you’ll get an email if you won .. or not lmao
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    It’s rng to get into beta testing.... I’m sure you’ll get an email if you won .. or not lmao
    i know that part, i mean how do i know ive entered successfully? every time i go back to page, i can enter again.. there no 'thank you for you application to join the beta, we will be in touch'' email

I'm guessing there isn't any kind of an email notification, because when I confirmed my platform of choice after using my Glyph info to sign up... I'm taken to a "Thank You! You've signed up for the closed beta" notification screen.

They shouldnt limit it...just put the beta on the PS store for all and let thousands download and play so we can see how stability is with so many ppls online

My main concern is newer player's gaining access before long time players. Free for all upon a chance it might be, but people who've been playing Defiance 1.0 for the last 4+ years deserve to be the first ones gaining access to the beta. We all might be testing how things play out, but older player's would know what specifically to look for in terms of pre-existing bugs that we've dealt with over the years.

What a weird way to conduct a closed beta. Then again, I've played very few of them so what do I know.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    My main concern is newer player's gaining access before long time players. Free for all upon a chance it might be, but people who've been playing Defiance 1.0 for the last 4+ years deserve to be the first ones gaining access to the beta. We all might be testing how things play out, but older player's would know what specifically to look for in terms of pre-existing bugs that we've dealt with over the years.

What a weird way to conduct a closed beta. Then again, I've played very few of them so what do I know.
    Inclusive > exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post

Yeah no kidding

IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

My guess is that nothing from Beta will carry over. Think of it as a buggy PTS.