+ Reply to Thread

Suggestions for Defiance 2050

You could bring a totally free and independent experience, like Path of Exile does. Keep the cooperative maps on, but add an option to do it alone. I think it's a mistake to have to depend on the other players for our own progress. Especially at dawn, where there are few players online. Put the best items in the game, to be dropped, not bought. Try to make games with more equality in gameplay, we already have enough p2w games.

I think the best example of F2P done right is League of Legends. Everything in game can be unlocked F2P, but they make a fortune by selling custom appearances for your characters.

Items should be all F2P available, same chances for everyone. And more quest and pursuit based weapons (actual good stuff) oh and definitely give a quest reward charge blade. No pay to win anymore. Bit store should be all just outfits, vehicles, custom gun appearances, all cosmetic etc.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    I think the best example of F2P done right is League of Legends. Everything in game can be unlocked F2P, but they make a fortune by selling custom appearances for your characters.

Items should be all F2P available, same chances for everyone. And more quest and pursuit based weapons (actual good stuff) oh and definitely give a quest reward charge blade. No pay to win anymore. Bit store should be all just outfits, vehicles, custom gun appearances, all cosmetic etc.
    Warframe is like that. They have platinum instead of bits, and its tradable.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Exactly, like Dota 2, LoL, Path of Exile etc... Defiance is amazing and unique game, but really needs to be FREE!
    I was going to feel a lot more satisfied, buying a supporter pack (with cosmetics), than anything that gave me an advantage over another player, like weapons, mods, rigs, etc ... sounds like cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafazildo View Post
    Exactly, like Dota 2, LoL, Path of Exile etc... Defiance is amazing and unique game, but really needs to be FREE!
    I was going to feel a lot more satisfied, buying a supporter pack (with cosmetics), than anything that gave me an advantage over another player, like weapons, mods, rigs, etc ... sounds like cheating.
    That's completely irrational. They don't hand out super JP weapons, rigs for free. It's a gamble based system. How is that cheating by gambling spending money on a slim chance you may get it? Those games you listed are also a completely different style of game than Defiance.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

My one and only suggestion that I’ve been thinking a lot about lately since the announcement is a a possible revamp to the PVP system (or more likely, a parallel alternative matchmaking) to introduce an element inherent to the foundation of the series — the ability to lay down arms in the service of a cause other than mindlessly killing the enemy. Picture kind of the scene in Children of Men when Clive Owen comes out with the baby in the apartment building. It would be soooo neat to see a scene like this occasionally play out in the PVP.

My thought would be maybe a system that kind of dynamically introduces PVE encounters within the PVP match itself (similar to how it already functions) but now within PVP you could flag yourself as “defiant” and go maybe help carry some NPCs from a burning building or stuff like that. Maybe when you did it could swap your gear set with more “emergency service” type gear (and maybe kee you’re sidearms?) that helped you keep NPCs and other defiant players alive. The hook would be that going defiant scored you more points or whatever than anything else, but KILLING defiant players also scored you more than just average PVP points but at the cost of maybe incurring some kind of rogue type penalty? The balancing would be tricky but I think something like this could potentially really live up to the kind of idea and spirit of the series while simultaneously setting itself apart from the competition with a REALLY unique hook to its PVP. The divisons dark zone is the most dynamic interesting thing going on in the mmo space right now and something like this would have the potential to be even more dynamic and unique and memorable.

Been watching the streams and it realy seems like the devs on this are listening to feedback and suggestions, I’ve never made a post like this on any forum because I always feel like it’d be a waste of breath but I’d just so love to see something like this, so that’s my suggestion! Go nuts guys! Whatever you do thank you for bringing back one of my favorite games ever, I can tell you guys care a lot and I’m just excited to dive back into one of my favorite games! Defiance really is something special, there’s nothing like it out there

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    That's completely irrational. They don't hand out super JP weapons, rigs for free. It's a gamble based system. How is that cheating by gambling spending money on a slim chance you may get it? Those games you listed are also a completely different style of game than Defiance.
    Of course. And you don't even need to put money in Defiance to buy the lootboxes from Ex Inanis, because you can grab em for free by playing the game and earning PG/scrip.

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN