+ Reply to Thread

bring back auction house in defiance 2050 plz

Really was 1 of the best updates for og defiance. Not only did it bring back old items to the surface, it could allow people with not much time to play a chance to sell or quickly find the item they needed to get back to enjoying the game instead of posting, reading, waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by bowdown101 View Post
    Really was 1 of the best updates for og defiance. Not only did it bring back old items to the surface, it could allow people with not much time to play a chance to sell or quickly find the item they needed to get back to enjoying the game instead of posting, reading, waiting.
    I didn't get to see it, but if you've ever played runescape, I image it was like the grand exchange.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    I miss the old exchange. Was a lot more convenient than spamming zone with wtb, wts, and wtt. It was a great idea. Too bad that idiots ruined it.
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

Player store and Clan store that anyone can buy from and always active when not online with player bids and buyout options on a community storefront tab would be cool. inspired say by like forza 4

Neverwinter has a pretty nice action house. Maybe they can take some notes.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

In Thorn Liro arenas trying to go cheese mode on 'suits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Neverwinter has a pretty nice action house. Maybe they can take some notes.
    ^ This. As a current Neverwinter player, I know what the auction house is like. Trion would be doing their players a big favor by making an NW style AH.
    Belly crawled from 2013 all the way to 2050

PS4 NA
    PSN: JayJr29

Retired on PS3
    Ego: 6k the easy way
    Clan(s): Defiance Terminators, 187 Syndicate, and no tp no cry (best clans on the server)

I love the idea of bring a exchange back..u can look at dc univers as a great working exchqnge system ...i played dcu for over a year and they never had any issues w there exchange\auction house ..if they can do defiqnce can as well....plzz look into it defiance devs..