Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    +3, especially Hulker Hell if anything.
    Yes! Hulker hell!

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    At this point in the game, this could be the last Armistice we play on D-1. Just turn all the events on, and turn on all the boosts again for 30 days. There's really no reason not to.

#FreeForAll

I agree with Gaige, bring it all on. What have you got to lose? Lets go out with a bang!!!

[QUOTE=Gaige12;2080915]At this point in the game, this could be the last Armistice we play on D-1. Just turn all the events on, and turn on all the boosts again for 30 days. There's really no reason not to.

+1. Go big or go home.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson.
    Thanks Tauriiel

I have an idea. You guys (Trion) know how you always have arkfall weapons (glowing orange); replace those with the super JPs (apoc/cw/omni/sol d) and have them only last through the end of the arkfall. That way, those that wouldn't ever have a chance to use them can try them out if they're lucky enough to get to them first. But please don't do this if it'll mess with those weapons that players already have. Have them glow orange or something so you'll be able to distinguish them from ones that people gambled real money to obtain.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I have an idea. You guys (Trion) know how you always have arkfall weapons (glowing orange); replace those with the super JPs (apoc/cw/omni/sol d) and have them only last through the end of the arkfall. That way, those that wouldn't ever have a chance to use them can try them out if they're lucky enough to get to them first. But please don't do this if it'll mess with those weapons that players already have. Have them glow orange or something so you'll be able to distinguish them from ones that people gambled real money to obtain.
    Wouldn't mind blowing my own arse off with an Apoc at a HH. Where the Hulkers are usually invisible and your weapons don't matter.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Wouldn't mind blowing my own arse off with an Apoc at a HH. Where the Hulkers are usually invisible and your weapons don't matter.
    I just don't want to risk losing the weapons I had to gamble for but I don't mind if they implemented something like this for armistice. Hell, it may push some people to spend money in the bit store.

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    I just don't want to risk losing the weapons I had to gamble for but I don't mind if they implemented something like this for armistice. Hell, it may push some people to spend money in the bit store.
    Yeah, they've already done folk who've paid into the game pretty dirty as it is. As for whether or not it would provoke players to spend even more - - we all know the moaning and groaning only lasts until the next shiny opportunity is dangled just out of reach. RNG has rarely discouraged some for long. Trion's always operated to the melody of hook, line and sinker. Although this time, with everything mostly (finally) on the table, people will probably spend just because they were given a taste.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Yeah, they've already done folk who've paid into the game pretty dirty as it is. As for whether or not it would provoke players to spend even more - - we all know the moaning and groaning only lasts until the next shiny opportunity is dangled just out of reach. RNG has rarely discouraged some for long. Trion's always operated to the melody of hook, line and sinker. Although this time, with everything mostly (finally) on the table, people will probably spend just because they were given a taste.
    It's basically Marketing 101.

RIP Defiance

99 Problems and Nuclear Winter please... need a few more Inv slots
    PS3/NA, IGN - Weston Marxxx, Clan - Insomniac Hunters, Trade/Need/Want Thread

I might not be able to play Armistice this year but I'd suggest:
    1-Bringing ALL events on.
    2-Making ALL previous JPs drop-able from any of these event arkfalls. All the way from Hellfire weapons to Cleansing Palm weapons.
    3-Keeping the above on until the game shuts down please.

This is the great old HUNT that we miss, make it happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``