+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I would like to see 99 Problems, Nuclear Winter and Colony Courtship during the Armistice event.

Purely for the "Road to 2050" Valor Pursuits ... I vote:
    Shrill, Volge and Grid events - for example: Event Horizon, Solstice Strike and 99 Problems.

Thanks for the chance to vote.

@TrionMobi - in future, please consider using the Forum polling system already available in vBulletin, which makes these votes so much easier to tally up.

Forum polling makes this kind of thing much easier:

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Purely for the "Road to 2050" Valor Pursuits ... I vote:
    Shrill, Volge and Grid events - for example: Event Horizon, Solstice Strike and 99 Problems.

Thanks for the chance to vote.

@TrionMobi - in future, please consider using the Forum polling system already available in vBulletin, which makes these votes so much easier to tally up.

Forum polling makes this kind of thing much easier:
    Wow..that voting thing would be perfect. I had no idea that was a thing but this is almost exactly what I was referring to as far as voting on what titles/outfits we'd like to see in the Valor vendor in this post lol:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...or-Store-Ideas

Also - I 100% agree with running any event that has shrill, volge, or grid. Those are going to be the hardest pursuits to finish. And to add to your EH, SS, and 99 votes, I think NVF had shrill enemies too didn't it?
    Platform: PC/NA --- IGN: Krapping Koala --- Clan: The ZODIAC
    ---

Bring them all and keep them permanent! Lets enjoy it while we still can. See my previous suggestions on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

All of them, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Greetings Arkhunters! Unfortunately, we will not be able to turn on ALL current events at once for Armistice. That being said, we are planning on running at least 4 at once. Please keep sending us your feedback on what specific events you would like to see!
    ^ They can't run them all at once. We've all got to decide on 4. I'm with those that suggest we get Grid / Volge / Shrill as those pertain mostly to the enemies that'll take longer than the rest for the Cleaning Up Paradise pursuits that were just introduced. A great motivation to run through the events. As those are merely only 3, the 4th is pretty much majority vote. Many of us are going with HH, but there's still time for other people to get their two cents in.
    Bloody the bow and arrow in crimson. Rally the hunters to WAR.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Outbrake
    99 Problems
    Event Horizon
    Rolling Blackout
    PS3 NA
    PSN: XstephannieX / KOCHCU
    IGN: Kochh (6000)

Hulker hell for sure. I love those drag me to hell arkbreaks!

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home.
    If I was to pick four, my choice would be
    Hulker Hell
    Solstice Strike
    Event Horizon
    Neo Votanis Freebooters
    PSN: KillerDrachen Server: PS3/NA "Old School" August 3rd, 2013
    1st: Akira Himekawa 6000+ Clan: no clan
    2nd: Irzu Asuna 5801 Clan: no clan
    3rd: Kiora Wind 2367 Clan: no clan
    4th: Iris Drakkin 2010 Clan: Division 12

My Wife's PSN: purplehobbit IGN: Hob

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Kimekawa View Post
    New players are not entitled to get what they missed last year... they shoulda played last year... ...Tough shtako, you lose sir! is what I say. Bring on the haters because I AM a Most Hated! XD

Defiance is totally dull and boring if there is nothing to actually hunt. Bring them all and make them permanent. Make them drop all event syn weapons and jps. Let the madness and REAL hunt start before it's all gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``