+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    5. Will the bit store only sell cosmetic items and boosts?
    I'm certainly hoping so... won't go holding my breath, though.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Trust me, we will do our best to avoid any unanswered questions."
    Imagine trying to peddle bit store trash instead of fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    4. To really grab people's interest, you need to show what all is available in the Valor vendor. (seriously)
    This x1000.

I have no interest in titles.

If the Valor stuff is not actually usable in game then I have no interest in Defi2050.

Please show us what Valor Commendations can get you.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Please show us what Valor Commendations can get you.
    Prol going to be outfits and titles.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Gaige12 View Post
    Prol going to be outfits and titles.
    Titles = Pow Schtako.

Outfits are like winning the gong prize.

we all want to know the date defiance will go offline

Will valor transfer cross platform i.e. I currently play Xbox if i want to go to pc will it follow me there?

I have a question/comment about the story and lore.

Will there be any redaction's/changes to the story/lore from the current game and past TV cross overs or will there be some changes?

This is 4 years after Defiance. Defiance as in the City or the bay area? Does this mean we have the Rail system? We know it was being built to connect the Bay area to Yuma in the original story and even the TV show said they were connecting the system to Yuma via Defiance. Will this be a form of fast travel to new areas including the city of Defiance.

I really hope the Game rewrites the story and lore. The Omec were never part of the original story line. Irisa's story needs a total redaction with the arc ship so that the ArkBelt would never have been destroyed, if you include the Syfy Story there would be no more ArkFalls which are a major part of the game.

Gulanee, I really hope those vendors are no more. The most rare and elusive Votan Species and they are all over the place, like Ferengi. This should not be.

I am a story/lore buff. I do know what the original story was supposed to be and I was excited to see it unveiled. I really hope Trion will rehire Tony and Matt to help get the game lore back on track and give us ark hunters new purpose in the Bay Area and other areas as was in the original concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Titles = Pow Sctako.

Outfits are like winning the gong prize.
    Yea man, that's my feeling exactly. During the last livestream, Destro did mention, a couple times, how the new Defiance build is focused completely on free to play (no pay to win items) and a purposely designed level playing field. To me, that means there wont be any special weps, shields, or other gear from the bitstore boxes. Everything is supposed grindable in-game. That's fine imo, and it ought to cut the pvp tears about overpowered weps down to a minimum on these forums.

Now if the Valor program gave me a particular vehicle (not a regurgitated challenger please), or something really unique, that would be one thing, but I couldn't care less about outfits or titles.

Outfits and titles will not warrant my continuing support of the game from a financial standpoint. (PP aside of course)

Give us something really cool to show for our years of support, and we'll keep our mouths shut.

Till then...#WeDontNeedNoWater
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

Got a few questions

1: Will there be actual jackpot items in 2050?

2: Can we actually see the kinds of stuff we'll be able to get through Valor in the livestream?

3: Will stuff from various DLCs (Casti playable race, swords, WM, etc.) be available inside the base game of 2050?

4: Will Omec be introduced to the game and will the shrill finally get new storyline content?
    Really all the enemies could use more storyline content at this point btw

5: Can I borrow about tree fiddy?

6: How is the bitstore going to be handled in 2050?
    Will it turn into a cashgrab of OP gear for those with the $$$ and rng fortitude to score said gear?

7: Any new playable races?
    Sensloths and Liberata playable races might be a stretch but Indogene could easily be doable.
    A Gulanee in a robot suit in a cowboy hat, a man has the right to dream.
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

+ Reply to Thread