+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Ok so help me out....
    I didn't see how to get the valor. Do I use my PSN and it's automatically done that way.....or is there another way which I didn't see on any forum?

I'm on ps3....so I'm trying to figure this out. Will I use my screen name? My PSN? They didn't say that part

So we go through all the road to 2050 goals upto 40,000 slaughters only to see just 2,000 commendations ! or hasn't the transfer been fully completed yet ! .

I dont think its completed yet. I think only load out was done. I had 5600+ ego 5 load out and over 200 inventory. I only got 3000 valor just enough to buy back load out. Nothing for inventory or ego. This was on ps4 transfered from ps3.

I still don't see any Valor from my Xbox 360 progress... yet I received (40) claimable items from what transferred from OG Defiance on my first (long overdue) login Monday afternoon.
    Defiance 2050 - PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - EGO: 34
    Assault: 24 - Demolitionist: 14

I have gotten a couple titles, and maybe a few other things but I was wondering about my Red Dodge Challenger. I have seen others in 2050 that have it.

i think i am lost here i find my account is already linked to ps4 and i don't know my character get anything or i dont know what i get or how to check my titles sins i forget about this game a long time ago >_>

Quote Originally Posted by TrionMobi View Post
    How do Valor Commendations work?
    Defiance players can earn Valor Commendations by their purchases made and completing Pursuits (achievements) in original Defiance. The character on your original Defiance account with the highest EGO from Pursuits at the designated cutoff date (June 22 at 11:59pm PT) will have their Pursuit EGO score converted into Valor Commendations for Defiance 2050. In Defiance 2050, we plan to offer special cosmetics such as costumes, titles, and vehicle skins for purchase with Valor Commendations along with character boosts.
    Before yesterday's multi-hour server maintenance, I still don't have any Valor.

Forty items transferred... zero Valor.
    Defiance 2050 - PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - EGO: 34
    Assault: 24 - Demolitionist: 14

Official FAQ:

Account based upgrades will be transferable to Defiance 2050.Account based upgrades will be transferable to Defiance 2050.
    Two days before release,

Account Upgrades:

Up to 4 Extra Character Slots (Enough to unlock all 6 Character slots.)
    Up to 24 Extra Loadout Slots (Enough to unlock all 6 Loadout Slots on 6 characters. Goes to claims the first account logged into).
    INVENTORY SLOTS ARE ACCOUNT UPGRADES TOO.

What a message for veteran players, a big **** you, buy twice the same inventory slots in a reskin. Normal (not extremely greedy comapnies) reskin games without deleting invenotry slots, the most buyed upgrade in any F2P. This game its a loot shooter for gods shake.

Buy the original game + Seasson Pass + 120 inventory slots + 1 loadout slot + skins + play and support the game during 4-5 years = 2000 valor (20 inventory slots)

WTF?!

I have tons of limited stuff that should be transferred over according to the forums but nothing has and I don’t know where to claim them