+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    The economy in general has been a pain point for as long as I can remember. The only tradeable currency does not have an efficient sink which has led to continuously escalating inflation. The non-tradeable currencies like AF and PG are still "traded" but it often leads to scamming. The trade mechanism itself is broken and regularly leads to players getting scammed as well. The Exchange which was created to help alleviate these issues was removed soon after it was released because it ended being exploited. The easiest way to avoid these problems in 2050 would be to not allow trading in the first place. Not to mention the time and money it would save Trion if they didn't have to build and support the proper mechanisms for managing the economy. If it turns out to be the case I wouldn't be surprised if the economy issues helped influence why they are changing how the weapon/gear system is being implemented.
    Would be interesting to see if you can purchase guns from a vendor to feed into your weapons...it would make currency worth something for a while. Supply and demand...the money can be spent buying something nice and already upgraded from someone or on upgrades from a vendor. Better to have some use for it than having 10 mil script sitting there useless. It is tough figuring out an economy so I would expect a lot of prices to be modified while they figure it out.

Will the “Honorable” title transfer over to 2050? I’m most proud of that one!!!
    Dawn Patrol Clan Member

IGN: Orion Thanos, Castithan Race, 7th Legion Shogun, Master Gunslinger, Duelist, Shadow Operative, Quartermaster, Honorable

Ego: 5513

Defiance Gamerscore: 1600 on XBox 360, 74 of 75 achievements unlocked.
    Twitter: @xboxgamer919

I have a question. What about beta rewards and legacy weapons? will i receive my High Performance charger (or compensation) or will I receive some valor for still owning my Plauge Bringer (Ive held it since day 1 and have upgraded it to the max and kept its rating up with my own) just curious as these are items that did cost me money. also I am one of the players that pre purchased defiance for $60 before it jumped to free to play. will I receive a valor compensation for that???

edit: i just checked and I do still in fact have the receipt thru Amazon for proof of purchase (if required)

Quote Originally Posted by exromand View Post
    I have a question. What about beta rewards and legacy weapons? will i receive my High Performance charger (or compensation) or will I receive some valor for still owning my Plauge Bringer (Ive held it since day 1 and have upgraded it to the max and kept its rating up with my own) just curious as these are items that did cost me money. also I am one of the players that pre purchased defiance for $60 before it jumped to free to play. will I receive a valor compensation for that???

edit: i just checked and I do still in fact have the receipt thru Amazon for proof of purchase (if required)
    No is the short answer .... characters and load outs and some titles only items transferable . You will get valor for monies spent as well as your highest pursuit rating amongst your toons
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

I dont see this asked but what about unlocked Costumes. Like achievements unlocks and story and seasons unlocks. Will they be transferred or lost. For example Infiltrator outfit the red and blue version.

Also, will player that purchase the original one at launch with season pas and everything get something in this new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    Alright, so what if you have both a pc AND console character? will it just transfer stuff from the highest ego and pursuit rating of the two systems?
    I would like an answer to this
    PS3/PC NA

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrmy12 View Post
    I would like an answer to this
    Yes from the account with the highest valor rating.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN

Defiance Terminators

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

I'm back!

My poor 360 is in the hands of another, This announcement means I am back. I MISSED this game, SO much!
    XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

Reputation is everything.

9.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsch View Post
    I just want to know if any dlc i purchase today like the Castithan Charge Pack or anything else from the season opr the collector's edition carries over to the new game or will I have to purchase that dlc all over again even though the new game is just this same game but slighter better textures and a new class system to make it more like destiny.
    In Defiance 2050, it is geared as free to play at launch and DLC content will be accessible by all players. Purchases that you have made in Defiance will be converted to Valor Commendations that you could spend in Defiance 2050 Valor store.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    Wow, that's an awesome title. Definitely should be transferred over! If not for anything else then for the pack that you people can say the repo man killed them. :-P
    PC/NA - IrathientLivesMatter | Kasuni-san | Veedo | vindia