+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It sounds like any pursuits you've already completed don't count towards Valor (very unfortunate).
    It also sounds like Valor only buys cosmetics and not gear.
    Does this mean that real money purchases in Defiance 2050 will be limited to cosmetic items and we will no longer be able to purchase weapons and gear?

Here's where I am headed with this: If Defiance 2050 is going to limit real money purchases to cosmetic items, then no problem. But if we are going to be able to purchase weapons, just not with Valor, then I suspect some of us will be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Verga DeFuego View Post
    It sounds like any pursuits you've already completed don't count towards Valor (very unfortunate).
    It also sounds like Valor only buys cosmetics and not gear.
    Does this mean that real money purchases in Defiance 2050 will be limited to cosmetic items and we will no longer be able to purchase weapons and gear?

Here's where I am headed with this: If Defiance 2050 is going to limit real money purchases to cosmetic items, then no problem. But if we are going to be able to purchase weapons, just not with Valor, then I suspect some of us will be upset.
    They said all pursuits count towards valor. They are just adding more, so vets have more to complete. They also said there will be nothing in bit store connected to power.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    do we get nothing for the pursuit rating we already have??????
    Yes, do get Valor for Pursuits you already completed and if you complete the existing Pursuits in game. For the new Pursuits, an example would be like "Kill 500 Volge", so now you have the option to go out and kill 500 Volge to complete a new Pursuit. If you have already killed 500 Volge, it does not automatically complete since these are meant to be new goals for Defiance players and earn extra Valor.
    Scott "Mobi" Jasper
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    They said all pursuits count towards valor. They are just adding more, so vets have more to complete. They also said there will be nothing in bit store connected to power.
    So bit store boxes are gone for good and during events and armistice and such there WILL NOT be a cash grab? I’m also wondering if titles will auto transfer or will we have to use valor commendations to take our titles with us? If this is the case, I’m also suspecting there will be no trading inside of defiance 2050, which could potentially be a disaster.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Daredevil title should carry over, it's one of the more unique and rare titles out there.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    So bit store boxes are gone for good and during events and armistice and such there WILL NOT be a cash grab? I’m also wondering if titles will auto transfer or will we have to use valor commendations to take our titles with us? If this is the case, I’m also suspecting there will be no trading inside of defiance 2050, which could potentially be a disaster.
    I agree that if there is no trading in 2050, that would be a disaster. They should make everything tradable. Ark forge, scrip, salvage, bits, pg, everything.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

You guys suck that is all, go ahead ban me idc you've effectively killed one of the best games ever I hope it flops like Destiny 2. Your valor system is just another in long line of bad jokes it's clear in 2050 you'll want us to rebuy content and not be able to keep all our hard earned gear my parton ran out today and thankfully I managed to get my bits to 0 so I'm not wasting another penny on you scoundrels. To all who I've met you're great community too bad Trion DGAF about you.

Quote Originally Posted by neknace1977 View Post
    You guys suck that is all, go ahead ban me idc you've effectively killed one of the best games ever I hope it flops like Destiny 2. Your valor system is just another in long line of bad jokes it's clear 2050 you'll want iss to rebuy content and keep all our hard earned gear my parton ran out today and thankfully I managed to get my bits to 0 so I'm not wasting another penny on you scoundrels.
    I just find it very disconcerting and insulting that we never get any facts in its entirety. We’re always strung along with promises of GREAT things to come but are always left disappointed. There are many players that have spent lots of money and are willing to spend more but I feel like we can never get the full truth. Just tell us that you’re going to make us use valor Commendations to carry titles, character slots and things like that instead of waiting until the last minute for an official post justifiying why we’re kept in the dark.

Seriously though, what happened to the login giveaway? You’ve stated you’ve drawn winners twice and have since deleted the page from the official Trion Worlds site. It’s shady at best that this hasn’t been addressed already. I can’t imagine how many brooms you guys have gone through over the course of 5 years from soooo many things being swept under the rug.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by JOCCO5150 View Post
    I agree that if there is no trading in 2050, that would be a disaster. They should make everything tradable. Ark forge, scrip, salvage, bits, pg, everything.
    This would make a lot of people happy...
    This would get EVERYONE talking about it and would be extremely helpful towards growing a player base for 2050.

So my guess is it will never happen Ahahahahahah....ha ha heh...heh...

:-(

*tears*

@TrionMobi -- and for all the Devs too

What makes Defiance so great is the customization.
    Building your gear, setting up your loadout and perks, building your cyber rig, and the ability to trade with others what you have made.

The more you take away from or limit our ability to do these, the less players you will have for 2050 period.

The class system being introduced in 2050 (having certain perks locked into certain classes) is an example of what I mean by "limited" customization.

The more customization and trade options we have, the more long term and returning player base you will have.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

+ Reply to Thread