+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    What about inventory slots? I spent alot unlocking over 600 slots on each character.
    XBOX EU
    ARK LEGION ELITE CLAN FOUNDER
    CLAN RANK 3600
    GT ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
    IGN ARRAN EGO 5900
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000
    IGN NEW PREADTOR EGO 4800+

XBOX NA
    IGN SKUNKZ EGO 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Arran View Post
    What about inventory slots? I spent alot unlocking over 600 slots on each character.
    You'll get valour for the bits you've spent but can kiss good bye to the slots Arran.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    At this point it is painfully obvious that inventory slots are deliberately being left out of the list of account upgrades that are being transferred. Can someone from Trion please just come out and definitively state whether or not they will be included. It's better to just rip the Band-Aid off now instead of waiting and hoping that the question will go away like you often do.
    Though we know the painful response, Trion you must make a "mea culpa" and reconsider it, we gonna pay for this again!. I remember the fateful day when you announced the total loss of our inventory, that week said (as a consolation prize) "inventory slots and loadouts" can be trasferred, but in reality we must break our ..... for something that should be free.

The only thing they do is say "spend money you will rewarded"

Id: Alahali671 (ps3 - ps4)
    Psn Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators ps3 - Terminators ps4"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

The only reasons I can see for inventory spaces not transferring over is because they either want to sell them (unlikely in my opinion) or there won’t be trading (my personal prediction). Someone bust out the magic 8 ball and let me know.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Won't we just re-earn or be able to rebuy everything?

Ok with this valor system I ask other then exclusive or one time things like titles,outfits, or vehicles Won't we just be able to earn everything again for completing the pursuits? Or buy these things on the Defiance store with Bits from RM? What should we really be aiming to transfer to D2050 if the game is an upgraded updated rebuild of the OG game? Will we get a list in the future before 2050's release on what we can or can't unlock from the Valor Program?

valor

since i did spend a lot of bits on getting bether gear (guns, chips, rig). will it be possibel to spend my valor on gear and not only on cosmetics?

(rly hope so)

*Looks at stuff from pre-F2P, Ultimate Edition, years of effort*
    *Looks at how much stuff will be lost*
    *Not seeing any reason to play 2050*

Is there something I'm missing? /skepticism-off
    Vylet ... Out of ammo since day 1

Quote Originally Posted by Trick83 View Post
    *Looks at stuff from pre-F2P, Ultimate Edition, years of effort*
    *Looks at how much stuff will be lost*
    *Not seeing any reason to play 2050*

Is there something I'm missing? /skepticism-off
    Nope, spot on. As a beta player of the original defiance I was super excited to read an email mentioning this new game. Only to realize its the same game... oh but cool if i go back and play the first game... wait, what? If this is the same game why the hell would i want to go back to the old one? The new one is around the corner! Honestly, just like before everything about this game is being handle poorly. From the communication of what we get with this valor system to the communication on what exactly we can bring with us to the new game. I dunno about the rest of you, but i put a good amount of money into the first game. Without a clear cut outline to start and end dates, to what will and wont be coming with us to 2050. Just makes you realize its a crash grab for the new PC gamers that missed this the first time around. Too bad Fortnite Save The World is going free to play before Defiance 2050 releases. Otherwise maybe the title could get a following. Too little too late. Ill toon in to the live stream to see whats changed.

Still wondering if I plan to play on ps4 and PC will i be able to get valor from my current Xbox on ps4 and have PC carry over to PC? I'm wondering so I can do pursuits on both if this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Someone bust out the magic 8 ball and let me know.
    PS4 NA - Pine Tarr - Castithan - <Shanje Liro> - EGO: 50
    Assault: 25 - Demolitionist: 25