+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I have a question about the valor system. How will valor work for xbox 360 users going to xbox one. I had to unlink my 360 to connect my xbox one for the beta. Otherwise it would not recognize the xbox one as a valid account.

I'm still waiting to get an answer on whether or not we have to be able to log into the highest EGO character we have. My 360 went bad so I can't log in if we need to do so for valor to activate. Trying to find one to borrow, but have had no luck so far and I'm not going to buy one just to do this

Quote Originally Posted by z900rs View Post
    I have a question about the valor system. How will valor work for xbox 360 users going to xbox one. I had to unlink my 360 to connect my xbox one for the beta. Otherwise it would not recognize the xbox one as a valid account.
    I think you just need to unlink your xbox one and then relink you xbox360, but then again, xbox360 and xbox one are supposed to be the same account as far as xbox live goes. I'm copying what I got for a PM reply that sort of covers what you asked. It might not hurt to PM the same individual, he was pretty quick to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial
    Best thing for you to do right now is to make sure that your console account is linked to an actual Trion Worlds account. If you are linked properly, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. You will need your current xbox 360 account linked, and then you will need to link the new platform you are going to be playing on, if its console, to the same Trion account you linked the old platform to (you will be able to link the new platform, once 2050 actually launches). If you will be playing 2050 on the PC, then the only thing you will need to worry about is linking the Xbox 360 account to the Trion PC account.

Quote Originally Posted by torch327 View Post
    xbox360 and xbox one are supposed to be the same account as far as xbox live goes.
    Well, of course it's the same... and the same can be said as far as PSN is concerned.

I haven't logged into Xbox Live for a good long time... but when I initially fired up 'Sea of Thieves' on my PC... low and behold, there was my old Xbox Live gamer tag.