+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tomorrows Update 3/9

So new pursuits tomorrow.
    The Defiance team is adding new Pursuits this Friday (March 9) with a new “Road to 2050” Pursuit category. For players who have the majority of the current Pursuits completed, we’ve got you covered with new ways to gain Valor Commendations! Hunt down and kill a variety of enemies to achieve more EGO and ultimately more Valor for Defiance 2050.*
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Valor-Program
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    wait so... do we get nothing for our pursuits that are already complete?
    Im sitting at 1945 pursuit rating currently, so like do I get something for that or not?

IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Babe View Post
    wait so... do we get nothing for our pursuits that are already complete?
    Im sitting at 1945 pursuit rating currently, so like do I get something for that or not?
    New pursuits on top of what we already have done, it looks like. So we can buy stuff we already have in game.
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    New pursuits on top of what we already have done, it looks like. So we can buy stuff we already have in game.
    I do hope so because as usual the wording is vague.

The way I understand it, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, the character with the highest pursuit rating will get the commendations in 2050. So if character slots transfer, why can't those alts receive commendations for pursuits done in 1.0? Not to mention the loadout slots and inventory increase purchased per character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagger Lux View Post
    The way I understand it, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, the character with the highest pursuit rating will get the commendations in 2050. So if character slots transfer, why can't those alts receive commendations for pursuits done in 1.0? Not to mention the loadout slots and inventory increase purchased per character.
    If you can only buy cosmetics, I think it doesn't matter what character gets valor because armor and helmets and vehicles and other stuff like that can be used on all characters.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

I have lot of supreme JP weapons + a lot of sup shields JP and of Expeditions
    + 4 JP cyber rigs nicly chipped in supreme and oj + a lot of sup chips + full keycode + nice inventory
    Hope I take many goods for these all in Def 20150 :-) because I realy will not dedicate anymore for more pursuits

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    + 4 JP cyber rigs nicly chipped in supreme and oj + a lot of sup chips + full keycode + nice inventory
    Hope I take many goods for these all in Def 20150 :-) because I realy will not dedicate anymore for more pursuits

Can't take any of that with you.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    I do hope so because as usual the wording is vague.
    Looks like the site is stating each pursuit will be good for "x" amount of earned value, based on the EGO rating of the pursuit that had been obtained.
    XBOX, NA, DAWN PATROL (recruit for life!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post

You might be able to take that with you to Defiance 20150. But for Defiance 2050 none of it will transfer including inventory slots.