+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Valour conversion

Valour conversion

So just how much is it going to cost in the way of Valour to get your cosmetics back?

I watched the stream and my apologies if I missed it but just how much valour is a 2,000 pursuit rating worth and how much valour is my 6k tittle going to cost me?

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey, Bentu. We are still hammering out details for Valor and will post/talk about more concrete stuff like costs and what exactly will be available, once we have things set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Hey, Bentu. We are still hammering out details for Valor and will post/talk about more concrete stuff like costs and what exactly will be available, once we have things set in stone.
    Isn’t that what today’s livestream was suppose to cover? If nothing is set in stone then having specific livestreams for certain topics is pointless.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Isn’t that what today’s livestream was suppose to cover? If nothing is set in stone then having specific livestreams for certain topics is pointless.
    That's why I've asked, today was supposed to be about valour and to be honest there was more on weapons.
    As for this valour purchasing idea I must admit I'm a bit pissed about it as the VBI Infiltrator outfit came with the Ultimate Edition which I bought.
    It's just my opinion which I know counts for nothing at the end of the day but if I've got a outfit in the 360 version why should I have to use valour to purchase it again, like I said elsewhere if you've already purchased something in the 360 version and it's going to be available in the xbx1 then it should just transferred over.
    I noticed that the dlc's are going to be f2p which is all well and good but one of them had a vehicle and specs come with it.

I get that the costs need to be worked out (kinda thought it should be done already) but if valour is to be used to cover the cost of stuff I've already bought then it should cover all of it.

It feels like a lot of hype and generalities, but not the specifics that would allow us to decide if it's worth sticking around. I've also seen other people make similar comments to yours:

Just remember, 2050 isn’t being geared towards existing players but rather the next generation of players. It’s all about the benjamins.
    This doesn't make any sense to me, but the evidence seems to support that conclusion. Guess they have an entire pod of whales waiting to spend big bucks on the new game.

Round and round she goes, and where she stops nobody knows. Damn I hate merry go rounds, they travel so much and go no where at all. Lol

PSN-Brianflipside
    EGO-6000+
    Clan-Valhalla Rising--Rank:Leader
    Clan Rank-3250+

Vahalla Recruiting Good People: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ing-Recruiting

Merry-go-round? Lmao. I knew this was going to happened. The purpose is to keep players in the dark as long as they can.

Seems I agree with Bentu. If the cosmetic is going to be available in both games and you already own it then it should just transfer over. Makes sense and makes players happy.
    Founder of D2050 clan BLOODLINES. We are recruiting. PSHome Original. Defiance PS3 vet now on PS4. Founder of the Neverwinter guild Order of the Sun on PS4. Founder of ESO Guild Order of the Black Sky also on PS4.

So wait a minute, Is 2050 a new game or is a new generation of gaming machines( Xbox360 kind a thing) coming out and Defiance is updating specs and everything. From the limited knowledge i have from skimming forums and seeing ads for DEFIANCE 2050 BETA its sounds like not much is changing, similar gear grind for things we already had in defiance and the game isn't that much different. Trion wants more money so they are splashing a new title and that's almost it. ? I'm confused as to if anything is really new. Just a couple hours late for the last beta to look n see myself

if its a different game like GW1 vs GW2 then i can understand a treadmill run all over again.
    If its almost a clone and trion just wants more money, then shame on them, and give vets their purdy clothes!
    I mean if their looking for new blood, World of Warcraft is something to simulate. You don't have to put out an entirely new game, just update and fix the existing one.

This game could have been much, much bigger, i know its a shooter but the sand box possibilities. But from my time in defiance the funds just aren't their for the devs to the kind of big things i was thinking the game would be.

Going along with the show, the shooter idea just didn't really fit. The show was a sci-fi drama, the game should of been a sci-fi rpg Shooter. Yeah, it has some story bits, but that doesn't qualify for an rpg. The game and the show were 2 completely different things. Defiance 2013 could of had more RPG aspects and kept all the shooter stuff and still been the same. But the RPG aspect would of needed a massive budget this game clearly did not have. And i've heard they added RPG elements, scary knowing they don't want to devote the resources they need to making it work.

Just like usual, their going to drag their feet on the info ppl really want to know. They know ppl will be upset at their Valor conversion rate, because this game will be about new players and vets will get the shaft.