+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsais View Post
    They said in the stream we wouldn't be needing as much inventory space in 2050 so maybe we won't need to buy those. It's all a big "wait and see".
    Some of us are hoarders though.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

Quote Originally Posted by sixsais View Post
    They said in the stream we wouldn't be needing as much inventory space in 2050 so maybe we won't need to buy those. It's all a big "wait and see".
    Yea I heard that ... I posted “ but some of us are hoarders “ in the twitch chat ...
    But like sas said , if they are going to sell inv slots in 2050 , than I want my slots I have moved over .... if there is a max amount in 2050 than anyone over that max in old Defiance should have the max inv slots in 2050
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

What about items like Torque or treat items, TMW hover bike, Cerberus,
    etc. Never mind other outfits such as VBI infiltraitor.
    "It's my disaster friend, not yours."
    "If this isn't a mess, it'll do till one gets here."
    This is TRION here endith the Lesson. Gamigo next?
    Thanks Tauriiel Now XBox1
    6x6k

Having survived the GCM fiasco of a few years ago, I can say that Trion has put more effort into having a more positive CM team.

I agree Trion is not being 100% honest. They need to just admit they don't have the ability to fix Defiance because none of the original Dev's are employees. I think the community would understand in the long run.

That being said, I also don't agree that people deserve to have all their stuff in 2050. Yes, it's going to be very similar in look and feel, but some of the changes I think are going to make it a different experience doing the same content. Defiance is F2P, but not free to operate The money you spent could very easily have been a monthly sub, so you got your moneys worth and probably more.

Yeah it sucks to have to pony up more potentially, which is why I think the Valor Points is a good and reasonable compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Yea I heard that ... I posted “ but some of us are hoarders “ in the twitch chat ...
    But like sas said , if they are going to sell inv slots in 2050 , than I want my slots I have moved over .... if there is a max amount in 2050 than anyone over that max in old Defiance should have the max inv slots in 2050
    This is what I'm saying. I only have 430 on my main toon and it gets full fast.

psn eyeamabeazt
    Ps3 IGN Beezst
    Ps4 IGN Jocco

Ps3 Defiance Terminators
    Ps4 Devils Rejects

Defiance 2050 Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/620335361631550/

I think the reskinned game is going to be a epic.....
    PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

Well I tried to read everyone post here but just kept getting more and more upset so jumped to here. I think its just plain wrong that we have to Grind to get currency to get things we already own. Isnt this a case where it is intellectual property? Meaning we already own it and shouldnt have to pay for it again in any currency? Myself this entire thing is going to be another Thumper, you know Trion says dont worry guys we are going to take care of you and you will get a really good gun.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Isnt this a case where it is intellectual property? Meaning we already own it and shouldnt have to pay for it again in any currency?
    http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

Read #5, 6, & 7
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Dlc's are included in the 2050 f2p game.
    Which were paid for by a lot of players in the none F2P version.
    "At the very least I am glad you no longer have the form of a child. I can beat you to death without remorse."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNeoReaper View Post
    Which were paid for by a lot of players in the none F2P version.

And which you should be getting valour back in return.