+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Max valor

Max valor

So what will the max amount of valor you can get in 2050 from playing defiance 1? Asking because there's no point in hooking the ps3 back up if I've already got max valor.

Guessing this is a question more for a dev as I haven't seen it discussed in a live stream yet.

Also will clans transfer? Not necessarily the clan score and achievements, but the clan itself with the same members or will this have to be recreated.
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    PSN:MadMatt-a-tat-ta
    Insomniac Hunters

They just added new pursuits and are going to continue to add more, which you can complete to get more valor. Valor is also based on bit store purchases, and since there's no limit to how much you could spend I don't think there's going to be a maximum amount of valor.

I very highly doubt clans names & member lists will transfer
    IGN: Krapping Koala --- Platform: PC/NA

i agree with krapping koala i doubt clans transfer but i know the big 3 clans from 2013 are returning, whether they get their original clan names or not, the defiance 2050 servers bout to be real populated again
    GamerTag - PurePlayinSerb
    Clan - Defiant Few (Founder)
    Character Name - Stinger

highest possible pursuit rating is 2280 for day 1 players and 2250 for others that started after season 1 pursuits were removed.

Guess I'm looking at 2280 and whatever they decide to give for purchases which I'm wondering if they can actually track for console. Since glyph only tracks pc purchases just don't think they'd keep purchase info going back that far that's not automatically tracked
    Insomniac Hunters

Dunno, but I do know that if all I can buy with it is titles, outfits, vehicles skins and other cosmetic items then it's worthless to me and I don't need anymore than what I've already got.

I'm looking forward to the new Defiance, but if it doesn't make me tougher, faster or more deadly, then it's of little interest to me.

did you do all the event arkfall bonus pursuits ?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    did you do all the event arkfall bonus pursuits ?
    Nope didn't get all those done so depending what they open up during the next couple months will determine how much of that 2280 I'll get
    Insomniac Hunters

a player max out on ps3 na at 2275.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    highest possible pursuit rating is 2280 for day 1 players and 2250 for others that started after season 1 pursuits were removed.
    your calculation seems to be incorrect
    me and a friend have "only" 2245 (w/o removed season 1 pursuits)