+ Reply to Thread

Who Broke Ball Crusher?

]I have played this game since beta and only took a small break after running the story line 26 times and ran out of XP. Ball Crusher is that mission everyone hates to love, you hate to do it but love doing it. I get there today with a grain of salt already in the back of my throat only to find ]out 3 mins in that there are no more endless waves of mobs. What happened?

OH wait, did trion nerf it so it couldnt be farmed? Really guys, you think thats the only place we can get dark matter? You guys really need to play the game more. I havent even starting farming kills yet and my dark matter kills are done.

Just another way you have destroyed this game for a Veteran player.
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Ravenholm. We don't go there anymore.
    This thread here happened. Response about half way down the page.

That one actually nails both Ball Crusher AND The Alamo in one thread. :/
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

That sucks i was thinking about farming the alamo just yesterday
    IGN: Severous 5881, Txxx McGee 1135, JJ Fad 743
    Insomniac Hunters