+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Greetings

  1. #21
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,744
    Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    Great job on making things weird.
    Yeah, and I didn't think it could get any weirder after the posts from the kool-aid drinkers in the Browncoats & Defiant Few.

  2. #22
    Member Razoreddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Yeah, and I didn't think it could get any weirder after the posts from the kool-aid drinkers in the Browncoats & Defiant Few.
    Yeah that was pretty creepy. Agreed. The Browncoats and Defiant Few thing is actually mildly entertaining though.
    IGN-Razak Vaseh EGO - right around 4400 these days

  3. #23
    Member Moskyrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Some where in space.
    Posts
    386
    I am curious about these posts lol but welcome to the forums drac

    Moskyrath Rosenthal
    Underrated God
    Ps3 NA
    PSN Name: Moskyrath13
    Character Name: Moskyrath
    Clan: Remnants of Despair

  4. #24
    Geez , be glad i didnt request Varus.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethel View Post
    I forgot you existed after I got banned from your Youtube stream chat.
    Do you know why you got banned from my live stream chat?

  6. #26
    Member CalamityDusk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by DraculaSWBF2 View Post
    Do you know why you got banned from my live stream chat?
    I got banned for asking taytay why she keeps saying she’ll kill herself every other comment.

    You justified the banning sadly. I was a day3 stream viewer and I got banned for something so simple and unjust.
    Not easy. Just simple.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityDusk View Post
    I got banned for asking taytay why she keeps saying she’ll kill herself every other comment.

    You justified the banning sadly. I was a day3 stream viewer and I got banned for something so simple and unjust.
    Oh yes I remember. I can't talk about it here I'll get banned again. Find me on Facebook. I'm not hard to find.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts